Confirmed with Link: DAL trades Brenden Morrow/3rd R '13 to PIT for Joe Morrow/5th R '13

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
"They have to get rid of JOE NEWDYCK"

"WTH????????????????????????? Why why why would you get trade the captain???????????????????????????????????"

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Oh lord...this one wins the stupid "fan" of the year award.

:facepalm:

morrowlaughin.gif

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

Are all the fans that stupid? Like in real life at games?

I am frightened. I don't know what the home fanbase is like but what I see on Facebook spooked me.

Then again, the absolute worst people on this planet comment on Facebook/ articles online so I'm not surprised to have read that sludge.

aloonda*

I had a bunch of dumbass girls sit behind me the other night. Someone lost their helmet for a while and I heard this (spoken in 2010 valley girl stupid ass voice

"omg omg, someone lost their helmet, why doesn't he go get it......they are just asking for a concussion"
I truly fear for this generation of pansies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
As a dub guy who has been able to watch Morrow in majority of his games the last two season, you got one hell of a defenseman.

Picture a better version of Trevor Daley.

Brand New Stars

Are all the fans that stupid? Like in real life at games?

I am frightened. I don't know what the home fanbase is like but what I see on Facebook spooked me.

Then again, the absolute worst people on this planet comment on Facebook/ articles online so I'm not surprised to have read that sludge.

They're pretty awful. They have no knowledge at all outside of the Stars, so of course they are the kind of people who think Dallas has all the best players on their team. One of the games I went to someone kept pronouncing Jagr as Jager. A couple years ago I saw them play Edmonton and I heard someone asking what state Edmonton is in :facepalm:

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
As a dub guy who has been able to watch Morrow in majority of his games the last two season, you got one hell of a defenseman.

Picture a better version of Trevor Daley.

**** I hope you didn't read my posts beforehand because if you didn't then I hope the rest of the forum realizes things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad