D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I was willing to move down in round 9, to get Mark Staal, I could not believe he was not picked.

Staal is good for 30 points.. he's a defensive D-man which isn't worth much in a points league. IMO, he could have been available around the 8th or 9th.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
thanks. Had to hit ctr+f a few times to make sure he wasnt already taken

This was done before, just didnt announce it till now.

:sharks get picks

:nucks get picks

just realized this trade is invalid as sj doesnt own pick 213....gms involved pm me pls

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Brendan Morrow was a great pick. I was hoping he would fall to me with my next pick. Guess I have to look for another player....again :(

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
Is Brayden Schenn even eligible to be drafted? I thought he would be in the prospects draft?

He is because he played 8 games this season for the Kings. The eligibility to be drafted in this is to play in 1 NHL game

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Why was i skipped? I had sent a list...?

first please only post comments in this thread...

second, i made the pick from ur list in nazem kadri, but u had 2 PICKS last night not one.....

this was ur list: Pick Ryan Clowe, Braydon Schenn. Kadri. (very short compared to everyone elses i get)

u didnt search excel b4 sending that to me clearly as i chose clowe rds ago....so it is ur error which is why u were

skipped

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
Nino might have been a reach, but i have a feeling he makes the Isles and comepetes for ROTY.

He was the guy I was going to select with my next pick... damn you sir...

Also on my list was Oshie, Umberger williams and moulson...

I have one pick tonight and probably two tomorrow, I'm going to have to start digging for picks

Jul 10, 2010
He was the guy I was going to select with my next pick... damn you sir...

Also on my list was Oshie, Umberger williams and moulson...

I have one pick tonight and probably two tomorrow, I'm going to have to start digging for picks

im glad i picked him when i did then :p, i debated choosing another player and taking nino at 208, but that other player is still there, and im thinking nino wouldnt of lasted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad