D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Why did 2 teams pick before me when they were scheduled after?? Wtf anyways :edmonton select
Magnus Paajarvi

what r u talking about, ur pick was 3 hrs ago!!!

u know schedule has been eastern since we started right

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
NYR did you really have to take Dubnyk when you already have Lundqvist? :help: I was going to take Dubnyk. :cry:

damor

Dec 28, 2006
NEW RULE

FROM NOW ON NO TRADES WILL BE ACCEPTED BASED ON "if my player is still available at the pick"

IT IS EITHER A TRADE OR NOT A TRADE CAUSE ALL THESE CONDITIONAL DEALS ARE WASTING MY TIME AND MESSING ME UP WITH THE EXCEL AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ANYMORE.....BECAUSE OF THIS CAN EVERY GM CHECK THE EXCEL AND TELL ME WHICH PLAYERS AND/OR DRAFT PICKS ON THE RIGHT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON THEIR TEAM OR IF ANY R MISSING​

Last edited:

damor

Dec 28, 2006
DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH LAST NIGHT'S PICKS BUT ALL THOSE GMs WHO MISSED THEIR SELECTIONS NEED TO LOGON NOW AND UPDATE BECAUSE THEY MAY LOSE THE PLAYERS THEY WANT!!!!​

Last edited:

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
:blues willing to move down from 9 overall in prospects draft to get into 8 or 9 round.

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
This draft really needs to pick up the pace, we are barely making all the picks during all the time slots. People need to PM the guys after them to make this go faster or everyone will lose interest quickly. We arent even in the 10th round yet in 2 weeks and this is slowing down alot more each day.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
It says "*** WE NEED TO PICK UP THE PACE HERE AND HAVE PPL LOGON AHEAD OF THEIR TIMESLOTS OR AT LEAST ON TIME SO WE GO FASTER....OR I CANT KEEP MANAGING THIS ***"

Fully agree damor.

I have to be honest though, I firmly believe this would be going at a quicker pace if it wasn't in the excel format. It's kind of a pain in the ass to keep opening this and people can't view it when they are on their phones or they simply can't open it at all. If it were in it's own thread and being updated as the picks go along I think it would be easier for everyone and really the interest of this league would be higher.

Just my 2 cents, it could be just my preference though. :dunno:

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Fully agree damor.

I have to be honest though, I firmly believe this would be going at a quicker pace if it wasn't in the excel format. It's kind of a pain in the ass to keep opening this and people can't view it when they are on their phones or they simply can't open it at all. If it were in it's own thread and being updated as the picks go along I think it would be easier for everyone and really the interest of this league would be higher.

I agree, in NY's draft, I can just login on my phone, search for the player I want, and then pick him if he's not there.

Even though the clock is frozen now, can I make my pick because it's outside of the last GM's timeslot?

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
Fully agree damor.

I'd have to agree.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Fully agree damor.

if we have any volunteers that wanna manage that in a new thread then that sounds good for sure!....just took me personally too long last yr to do the way this site is setup and not interested in editing on here every pick, if dhabs is still on here it is his draft so maybe he wants to do it....i'm going away for few days b4 labour day in canada so unless something starts to happen here and fast i'm not sure i see this going anywhere without someone else stepping in and helping run this

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
if we have any volunteers that wanna manage that in a new thread then that sounds good for sure!....just took me personally too long last yr to do the way this site is setup and not interested in editing on here every pick, if dhabs is still on here it is his draft so maybe he wants to do it.

I can probably do it. I love managing things like this and I have some time on my hands right now..

Jul 10, 2010
Fully agree damor.

agreed as well.

can i suggest we begin the prospect draft though? if we wait till after this draft is done, the season will have started. get the prospect draft done, more active people as there are 2 drafts to do, more people will be inclined to trade as the picks will be useful sooner...

i cant see a negative to running them side by side.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
I can probably do it. I love managing things like this and I have some time on my hands right now..

awesome! so can u start a thread that will just contain a central list of all the picks then we can ask to place it in the sticky section

well keep the other sticky thread still going, as is, with the draft picks made and use yours as the main place to see the players drafted (and if ppl havent noticed few days ago i started placing the draft schedule every day for mobile phone users on the main page of the draft thread)

ill get the excel cap numbers up to date now that ill have the time

Until I'm able to open the excel that won't be happening though. :laugh:

about this im unsure cause others can open it and ive tried 3 times and worked ech time for me...if ur hitting open with try doing save as instead or vice versa....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad