D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
Anyone think that Neal was a reach at this point or am I the only one here expecting him to put up something around 30-30-60?

Could go either way imo, i wouldn't be surprised to see him hit that.

That said I still think the steal of the draft is available for the taking, hopefully he falls to me at 180. :naughty: I'm having doubts though whether he falls that far...

Jul 10, 2010
Anyone think that Neal was a reach at this point or am I the only one here expecting him to put up something around 30-30-60?

Not really a reach, but Neal's points will depend on if Sidney Crosby is still in peak form like he was before the concusion or if he plays like a normal person.

Its a good risky pick, because there is a good chance Crosby comes back playing like a machine again

damor

Dec 28, 2006
:bolts looking to move back in the 6th from pick 160....pm if interested in moving up

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Not really a reach, but Neal's points will depend on if Sidney Crosby is still in peak form like he was before the concusion or if he plays like a normal person.

Its a good risky pick, because there is a good chance Crosby comes back playing like a machine again

I think Neal will be playing with Malkin and I expect big things out of Malkin this year.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Could go either way imo, i wouldn't be surprised to see him hit that.

That said I still think the steal of the draft is available for the taking, hopefully he falls to me at 180. :naughty: I'm having doubts though whether he falls that far...

Why wouldn't you take him with the 155th pick? Surely McBain would have been there at 180

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
Why wouldn't you take him with the 155th pick? Surely McBain would have been there at 180

You think? I really wanted McBain so I took him, maybe it's a reach and if he would hypothetically still be available at 180 and the other guy is picked then I made a mistake. I won't lose any sleep over it though, I think at this point there's still a huge number of decent forwards available that I would be comfortable to select if the other guy gets picked, I think it's getting a bit thinner at D so I took my guy, idk is McBain that big of a reach?

Jul 10, 2010
You think? I really wanted McBain so I took him, maybe it's a reach and if he would hypothetically still be available at 180 and the other guy is picked then I made a mistake. I won't lose any sleep over it though, I think at this point there's still a huge number of decent forwards available that I would be comfortable to select if the other guy gets picked, I think it's getting a bit thinner at D so I took my guy, idk is McBain that big of a reach?

McBain, likely is still there at 180. I have 2 picks between now and then, and im certain i dont take him with either.

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
McBain, likely is still there at 180. I have 2 picks between now and then, and im certain i dont take him with either.

I guess I have McBain rated higher than most here, I'll wait to see what happens with the other guy now. Ironically I wanted to pick either Kronwall or McBain and if you didn't basically beat me by a minute I would have probably gone with Kronwall, it would be funny as hell if you pick the other guy now too. :sarcasm:

Jul 10, 2010
I guess I have McBain rated higher than most here, I'll wait to see what happens with the other guy now. Ironically I wanted to pick either Kronwall or McBain and if you didn't basically beat me by a minute I would have probably gone with Kronwall, it would be funny as hell if you pick the other guy now too. :sarcasm:

haha it would be pretty funny. I was about 2 hours late with my pick, so i guess i got real lucky :p:

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
I sent Damor a PM in advance of my time to pick in the 6th round with a list of guys asking him to choose the top available guy on my list, my pick got passed over, and guys who picked after me took the top guy available at my pick...

what happened?

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I sent Damor a PM in advance of my time to pick in the 6th round with a list of guys asking him to choose the top available guy on my list, my pick got passed over, and guys who picked after me took the top guy available at my pick...

what happened?

He can't be here all day. It sucks that you missed out on the guy you wanted but I think a good idea would be to send your top pick to the 2 GM's after your pick as well. I'm willing to take lists too if needed.

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
He can't be here all day. It sucks that you missed out on the guy you wanted but I think a good idea would be to send your top pick to the 2 GM's after your pick as well. I'm willing to take lists too if needed.

Im upset because it looks like he was posting stuff when it was my pick.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Damnit Bishop! If I didn't try to make my post pretty with a picture, I would have gotten my man, we were literally within seconds of each other.

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
Damnit Bishop! If I didn't try to make my post pretty with a picture, I would have gotten my man, we were literally within seconds of each other.

Yeah, though I'm forced to do this on my phone today, and it took me forever because it kept autocorrectin me to Patrick backlog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad