D habs98 Keeper League-Sign Up+ Discussion(Waiting list available)

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
can someone tell me where we are o_O like apparently Montreal just picked according to Damor, but I have no clue where we are now...So confused and I have a pick coming up.

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
probably because you put in derrick roy when it is derek roy. just ctrl + f the last name unless it is a staal

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
i did control F, he didnt show up...

yeah some people have problem with control F, idk what it is, make sure you don't have any field selected and when you hit control F you really have to look for it, because it gets highlighted very poorly just a small square around the name so it's sometimes hard to see.

Ralphy*

God damnit, I don't know how I skipped Kulemin :(
anyways
Pm me offers for any of my players:
Weber
Ovechkin
Schenn
Reimer
Grabovski

damor

Dec 28, 2006
if U Change Ur Username On The Boards U need to Me To Update Cause I Have No Clue Who U R Otherwise...second, Excel Is Up To Date, Dont Go Off Old Versions.....however The New Mobile Phone List On Main Page In Sticky Thread Will Only Be Updated Once A Day In The Morning And Will Not Reflect The Days Trade

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
damor, you just need to change 152 to Chicago from the Kessel, you have it in the trades tab, but it still says Florida on the main draft page

damor

Dec 28, 2006
damor, you just need to change 152 to Chicago from the Kessel, you have it in the trades tab, but it still says Florida on the main draft page

its all settled, we realized what happened, will be in tonight's update fixed

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
with missing the last 2 picks i know that i will not be has active has i would
so i am going to let damor run the league since he is doing a great job.
If i mioss a pick don't worry i will make it later when i get on
i will be back next week and active

Jul 10, 2010
Kronwall was a great pick. I was hoping he would fall to my 2nd 6th round pick but guess not.

thanks. Had to hit ctr+f a few times to make sure he wasnt already taken

This was done before, just didnt announce it till now.

:sharks get picks

:nucks get picks

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Anyone think that Neal was a reach at this point or am I the only one here expecting him to put up something around 30-30-60?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad