NHL Entry Draft: Cup's Early 7 Round Mock NHL Entry Draft.

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
I sent him a note when I made my pick, but another one doesn't hurt

Definitely not, just in case I didn't doubt that you sent a PM, I run an annual mock draft as well, and there is nothing worse than waiting hours on end for managers to make picks. So just ensuring a healthy flow in the draft. :handclap: Which has gotten off to a great start so far!

Louis Houde

Jan 28, 2006
Trois-rivières
:coyotes

With the 18th selection in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the Phoenix Coyotes are pleased to select, from the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, centre Daniel Catenacci.

Daniel.jpg

Next gm has been pm'ed.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
With the 19th selection in the 2011 entry draft, the Colorado Avalanche are very happy to select from the Prince Albert Raiders of the Western Hockey League, Mark McNeill.

We also had a deal in place which would have sent the 19th pick elsewhere, but it was nixed as long as McNeill was still on the board.

Also, the Avs have a logjam on both offense and defense (when healthy), so guys like Stoa, Porter, Yip, Cumiskey, Holos and Hunwick are available for picks or prospects.

Nashville PM-ed.

Last edited:

Ryan English

@ryanenglish_FC
Nov 14, 2010
Halifax, NS
with the 20th overall pick in the 2011 draft, the Nashville Predators are proud to select Ty Rattie of the Portland Winterhawks.
rattie_sm_54357.jpg

I feel he fills a scoring need in our organization and his pure goal scoring ability is something that has been a hole in our organization as of late. I also looked at a pair of russians from the chl, but past history kind of, for lack a better word, scared me off. I think Ty will be a huge asset down the road playing for a powerhouse like Portland in juniors.

New York Rangers, you are now on the clock.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
In a desperate effort to fill the center ice position, the Rangers are proud to select JT Miller from the U.S. U18 team.

images

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Penguins and Caps have made a trade:

The Pittsburgh Penguins acquire the 22nd overall pick in the 2011 NHL Entry draft, for selections #29, and #59.

And with that 22nd selection, the Pittsburgh Penguins are proud to select, from the Windsor Spitfires of the Ontario Hockey League, forward Alexander Khokhlachev.

Alexander-Khokhlachev.jpg

Tilley_

Aug 3, 2005
The Chicago Blackhawks are pleased to select with the 23rd selection in the first round:

Nicklas Jensen, Right Wing, Oshawa Generals of the Ontario Hockey League.

jensen-t_46426.jpg

The next GM (torontosports10) has been PMed .

Last edited:

torontosports10

Mar 6, 2009
Philly really wanted to take a D-man, but noone stood out enough to pass over this guy at 24

Philly takes from the Saint John Sea Dogs, Tomas Jurco.

Might not have the points as his teammate does, but he has greater potential.

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
:sharks

The San Jose Sharks are pleased to select, from Boston University, defensemen Adam Clendening.

Next GM will be PM shortly.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
(the weasel clears his throat) We have a trade to announce: The Colorado Avalanche trades Ryan Stoa and their 6th round pick in 2011 to the Nashville Predators for pick #51 in this years draft.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
With the 26 overall Dallas Stars select from Vancouver Giants WHL defenseman David Musil.

KingJet*

With the 27th overall pick, The Tampa Bay Lightning are extremely excited and proud to Select,

From the Barrie Colts
Scheifele2.jpg

Mark Scheifele
:bolts

next GM Pm'd

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
The Washington Capitals are pleased to select, from Slavia Praha, right winger Dmitrij Jaskin.

Vancouver (Velociraptor) has been PM'd.

Last edited:

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
:nucks

With the 30th overall selection in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the Vancouver Canucks are very proud to select from Northeastern University, Defenseman, Jamieson Oleksiak

71649_10150280926130533_559610532_15372116_4370707_n.jpg

"We are very pleased to see that Jamie is still available at this time, we view any prospect at his 6'7" stature a valuable one, and his skating is vastly improving"

Next GM has been notified.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

With the 1st pick of the 2nd round, the New Jersey Devils are proud to select, from Leksands Sweden, the 6"2 194 pound center.... Victor Rask.

victor_rask3.jpg

A forward with excellent puck handling. A very good finisher who protects the puck well. Has a lot of strength. Moves well. A very creative player with good work ethic.

* I PM'ed the next Gm

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia