NHL Entry Draft: Cup's Early 7 Round Mock NHL Entry Draft.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
:blues

With the 12th selection in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the ST. LOUIS BLUES are pleased to select, from the Portland Winterhawks of the Western Hockey League, left wing SVEN BARTSCHI.

2011MockDraft01Bartschihead.jpg
2011MockDraft01Bartschi.jpg

Atlanta is on the clock, and has been notified.

OracularSpectacular

Feb 4, 2009
The Atlanta Thrashers are proud to select from Djurgarden IF in the J20 SuperElit League

Mika Zibanejad

mikadebut.jpg

Next GM has been PM'd

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Detroit looking to move Jiri Hudler, Brian Rafalski and Valterri Filppulla for picks and/or prospect and/or young NHL'ers.
Our first rounder is also in play.
Send me your proposals.

Kirk- NEHJ

Aug 22, 2002
CAV Country!
www.hockeyjournal.com
I've heard good things about him but I recently read he plays more on the perimeter, which was more evident playing with the Swiss and without Rattie. Is that true?

Yes. He was a perimeter guy in the WJC, but I know several NHL teams love his skill/upside, so I think he goes 1st round. I thought he was pretty soft in the games I saw him play live-- refused to get greasy/dirty, but his wheels and hands...ooh la la. And, haven't seen him in the WHL, but one of my NHL sources has and is not a fan. Fwiw.

Like I said, nice kid-- affable and all that. I wish him the best.

He's boom or bust, IMO. But we'll see.

JeromeHP

Jan 9, 2003
Montreal
hockeyprospect.com
With the 15th overall pick in the 2011 nhl draft the :habs are proud to select from the Saint-John SeaDogs of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Nathan Beaulieu

NathanBeaulieu.jpg

"He'll be an offensive-defenseman … he's a good skater, good puck-mover," NHL Central Scouting's Chris Bordeleau told NHL.com. "He has a good shot and is very poised with the puck. He's a veteran who has a lot of responsibilities for Saint John

Last edited:

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
With the 16th overall pick of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the Pittsburgh Penguins are proud to select, from the Peterborough Petes of the Ontario Hockey League, left winger, Matt Puempel:

ept_sports_juniorhockey_experts-786561648-1289937207.jpg

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Yes. He was a perimeter guy in the WJC, but I know several NHL teams love his skill/upside, so I think he goes 1st round. I thought he was pretty soft in the games I saw him play live-- refused to get greasy/dirty, but his wheels and hands...ooh la la. And, haven't seen him in the WHL, but one of my NHL sources has and is not a fan. Fwiw.

Like I said, nice kid-- affable and all that. I wish him the best.

He's boom or bust, IMO. But we'll see.

I doubt he goes past first round but I was thinking of picking either Baertchi or Armia over Saad, thats why I was wondering.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad