Red Sox/MLB Cubs’ Theo Epstein stepping down as president of baseball operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Keone Kela wants to play for Cora

he’s apparently kind of an asshole but if he likes the situation he’s in that could perhaps be different. Definitely could use more electric arms though so I’d like it if they could add him to the mix

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Keone Kela wants to play for Cora

he’s apparently kind of an asshole but if he likes the situation he’s in that could perhaps be different. Definitely could use more electric arms though so I’d like it if they could add him to the mix

Hard to root for, though. But maybe it was just the Clint Hurdle effect :laugh:

Reactions: CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
That tweet seems a bit tone deaf to me but whatever. Cora said the right things so far during this press conference.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Cora's said all the right things snice being hired, as opposed to Tony La Russa, who has...been charged with another DUI since being hired.

Reactions: CDJ

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
is this a legit possibility because I just got excited at this thought. Even if he’s not a stud anymore. Lester was an awesome Red Sox.

Its a legit possibility. He talked about potentially returning to the Sox to finish his career. Now the question is: will the Sox be interested? If I were them, I would be. It sucked the souls out of us when he left. This is an opportunity to bring back a fan favorite. A serviceable vet. For a good price, I think it should be done.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Its a legit possibility. He talked about potentially returning to the Sox to finish his career. Now the question is: will the Sox be interested? If I were them, I would be. It sucked the souls out of us when he left. This is an opportunity to bring back a fan favorite. A serviceable vet. For a good price, I think it should be done.

Of course the Sox are interested. Tom Werner is salivating at the thought of Jon Lester homecoming night and selling a bunch of #31 shirseys. Plus our rotation needs all the help it can get

I think the bigger question is does Lester want to come back and work for Henry and Werner after they lowballed him 7 years ago.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad