Cryptocurrencies Part III - We ran as if to meet the Moon

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Throw enough **** at the wall and it will eventually stick.

Still, good to start recovering all of the money you've allegedly been putting in at the "bottom" for the last 18 months.
That doesn't even make sense here :laugh:

Haven't put a dime in since 2017

How's that shit coin you went in all in with? I see it hasnt budged...ouch

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
That doesn't even make sense here :laugh:

Haven't put a dime in since 2017

How's that **** coin you went in all in with? I see it hasnt budged...ouch

DAG is up 89% since I bought in, but nice try.

Spout enough BS and people will never believe what you say, "crypto half millionaire" :laugh:

It makes perfect sense in this instance.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Well, you clearly do, with all the false exaggerated claims of wealth and all that.

Just another 5x on NEO and you'll have recovered everything you told everyone you put in at over $100. Good luck kid.
Where exactly are all these “false exaggerated claims of wealth”

Bought neo at $100? I bought it years ago under $10. Good try though?

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
What are you talking about :laugh: Bought NEO before it was even NEO thanks to @Gardner McKay , keep the lies coming

Yes, and then continued to buy at what you kept insisting was the bottom (allegedly - although let's face it, it was probably nonsense like everything else you claim) Took all of two minutes to find. There's an $8000 loss right there.

v4uxuWn.jpg

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Yes, and then continued to buy at what you kept insisting was the bottom (allegedly - although let's face it, it was probably nonsense like everything else you claim) Took all of two minutes to find. There's an $8000 loss right there.

v4uxuWn.jpg
:laugh: Yup you're right, I guess I fogot about that, had to check my logs....

Bought 100 at at 101 sold, that 80 of those back at $130 a couple weeks later.

But considering I bought almost 800 at..oh around $9...I think i'm doing just fine in the NEO department. Even though Ether is my main course.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
:laugh: Yup you're right, I guess I fogot about that, had to check my logs....

Bought 100 at at 101 sold, that 80 of those back at $130 a couple weeks later.

But considering I bought almost 800 at..oh around $9...I think i'm doing just fine in the NEO department. Even though Ether is my main course.

:laugh: Of course you did. You must be what? A billionaire by now?

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder

v4uxuWn.jpg

There are two things I can verify. 1 - that he bought a shit load of Ethereum when it was sub $20 to where a $10k buy in NEO wouldn't be that much. 2 - I did recommend NEO to him when it was sub $10 as I bought in back when it was $5.

Now, whatever else could have transpired, I have no idea. He could be down $$ from making bad trades for all I know or he could be up from just holding. This isn't a in defense of post, just me verifying what I do know since I was tagged.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
There are two things I can verify. 1 - that he bought a **** load of Ethereum when it was sub $20 to where a $10k buy in NEO wouldn't be that much. 2 - I did recommend NEO to him when it was sub $10 as I bought in back when it was $5.

Now, whatever else could have transpired, I have no idea. He could be down $$ from making bad trades for all I know or he could be up from just holding. This isn't a in defense of post, just me verifying what I do know since I was tagged.

Fair enough - I'm not going to continue to derail the thread through a pointless spat. Enough has already been said.

Reactions: Gardner McKay

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I don't want to get political but Trump tweeted today in opposition to Crypto and talked specifically about Libra.

Does this signal anything to you guys who are heavily in this space or is it just noise?

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I don't want to get political but Trump tweeted today in opposition to Crypto and talked specifically about Libra.

Does this signal anything to you guys who are heavily in this space or is it just noise?
The more talk about Crypto, the better. Trump is getting worried which is why he is bashing it now.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
The more talk about Crypto, the better. Trump is getting worried which is why he is bashing it now.

Completely agree. I was just wondering if there were rumblings of the US gov't thinking about imposing more onerous regulations on the crypto markets. I also wonder if they are getting ready to cut interest rates. That would send the US dollar lower and assets like Bitcoin way up.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina

We can endlessly fight with each other in this thread about lying about investments but I cant respond to this post saying it's all noise because he has no idea what he's talking about. Makes sense. I bet if I forced you to watch an ad the post would still be up.

What utter trash this website has become.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
And this is precisely why I call out talk of big blastoffs.

Too unpredictable and volatile to be met with such unrealistic and promissory statements. Doesn't mean that there isn't money to be made, but it's far from the certainty that some would have you believe.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
And this is precisely why I call out talk of big blastoffs.

Too unpredictable and volatile to be met with such unrealistic and promissory statements. Doesn't mean that there isn't money to be made, but it's far from the certainty that some would have you believe.

Which you are allowed to do. But, the fact that the market rose from a $137 bn market cap to nearly 3x at a $380 bn market cap 3 months later, I think that would qualify.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad