Cryptocurrencies Part III - We ran as if to meet the Moon

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'm never 100 percent sure that anything will pay off, because unlike some I don't make blind statements about guaranteed returns based on absolutely nothing. My bags are packed, the fundamentals are exciting. Zero wild predictions here.
No, I meant are you sure about the US Government is joining forces with DAG.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
No, I meant are you sure about the US Government is joining forces with DAG.

SAN FRANCISCO, CA – Constellation Network, INC, a San Francisco based technology and blockchain company signed a working contract with the United States Air Force (USAF). The contract is part of the USAF SBIR Phase I program that provides the rails to a solution fully integrated with Air Force constituents.

USAF STATEMENT – “AFRL and AFWERX have partnered to streamline the Small Business Innovation Research process in an attempt to speed up the experience, broaden the pool of potential applicants and decrease bureaucratic overhead. Beginning in SBIR 18.2, and now in 19.2, the Air Force has begun offering ‘Special’ SBIR topics that are faster, leaner and open to a broader range of innovations.”

“It’s a match at the right time with the right partner” agrees Benjamin Diggles, VP of Business Development at Constellation. He confirms: “the USAF has a multitude of data sources like drones, planes, and satellites that need to be secured. Clean and consolidated data that can be queried instantly is a big need within the defense apparatus.”

Constellation’s technology will help securely unlock traditionally siloed and non-accessible data and data sources. This is commonly referred to as Multi-Domain Command and Control (MDC2) at the U.S. Air Force.

Multi-domain, cross-service stakeholders are disbursed, disconnected and complicated and the data created by each domain is either non-accessible or requires significant manpower to handle data forensics, planning, and collection. Constellation will create a leap in the USAF’s current capabilities with a focus on the agile interoperability of both legacy and future data types. It is a scalable and secure approach to Big Data processing while enabling the merging of legacy system data with existing cloud infrastructure data. As such, Constellation provides decentralized security not only to Air Force data pipelines, with encryption, but also creates audit trails and a live overview of the status of any data source.

Constellation is one of the unique technologies attempting to bridge the gap of real-world adoption for blockchain technologies by enterprise and business use cases. More specifically, Benjamin Jorgensen the Constellation’s CEO comments, “While people aren’t buying blockchain off of shelves, government organizations have the opportunity to drive innovation.” Jorgensen states, “The move by the United States Government to work with early-stage businesses and early innovation shows a massive shift by the public sector to be leaders in revolutionizing existing infrastructures by adopting new technologies that protect consumers’ privacy, while tackling futuristic visions of the connected world and joining the private sector in the $50B industry of big data.”

Constellation is poised to become an influential player in this market. The recent attacks on centralized systems like Equifax, Visa and the IRS, underscore the need for a new approach in handling Big Data across enterprises and governments. “Every organization has big data needs and challenges.” says Jorgensen and he adds, “This is just the first of a series of in-depth partnerships with commercial and government entities to deliver fully integrated and productized blockchain solutions.”

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
Tnx for the info. I'm interested in investing in crypto. I think it could be quite profitable. I found info about bitcoin internet games where players can win coins fast. I'm going to try my luck too.

Last edited:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Ether from $117 to $275 in less than 2 months :nod:

About time it’s rocketing, it’s been grossly undervalued for quite some time.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Cashed out all but 25 percent of my UBT and its gone 10x since.

giphy.gif

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Sorry man. I haven’t sold anything in almost 2 years. Just playing the long term game and hoping for the best.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I just put in a big buy order for LTC. Also dumping a ton into the stock market tomorrow. :dunno: Could work out well. Could be an absolute disaster.
At 5am I sold a little chunk of my Ether when it was still $175, really pissed i didnt sell more but least i sold some before this massive fall. I can easily see Ether getting back down to 50-60, i’ll re-invest what i sold then.

Looking at the stock market too but I’m nervous

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
not sure why my comment on being bullish on Bitcoin and admitting my mistake on doubting it over other altcoins were deleted for trolling

I genuinely believe what I said and have done a full 180

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'm buying idc
Next few weeks will be amazing buying times in stocks and crypto. I’m pretty excited to get back into the stock market too, been out of that game for awhile but you’d be crazy to not get into it now/soon if you have the money to invest.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Next few weeks will be amazing buying times in stocks and crypto. I’m pretty excited to get back into the stock market too, been out of that game for awhile but you’d be crazy to not get into it now/soon if you have the money to invest.

I'm a bear on stocks

bull on bitcoin

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
You’re nuts to be bull on anything right now.

liquidated assets and profits have to go somewhere

if I'm bear on stocks, real estate, etc then it leaves BTC

I have a lot of reasons to be bullish on Bitcoin, I think they're obvious but also controversial so I'll keep them to myself

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
liquidated assets and profits have to go somewhere

if I'm bear on stocks, real estate, etc then it leaves BTC

I have a lot of reasons to be bullish on Bitcoin, I think they're obvious but also controversial so I'll keep them to myself
I’d love to hear controversial input on this :nod:

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
I think bitcoins going to fall further but to call it “nuts” to be bullish right now is foolish. The FED is printing money like we’ve never seen and bitcoin was created for moments like these. I say we see an initial crash as people sell things for cash but after that I think it’s heading to the sky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad