Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Rookie Camp, Tournament & All Purpose GDT Sept. 7th-10th

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Granted, he's playing against his peers and he should be better than those guys, but he's really got some poise and seems to know where to go all the time, quite uncanny

I'll wait to anoint him until he plays against the pros...but he's certainly doing his job to showcase all the skill he's got.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
First time I’ve ever watched one of these where you see multiple future dare I say it impactful future players for the main squad.

Hayton, Jenik, Schnarr, Soderstrom, even Provotsev. These are players who you understand why our team drafted them and where they see them playing in our main squad in the next few years.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I don't really see how you keep him off the main roster at this rate.
This is not the main camp. Wait till he gets pressured by the vets and then we will have a better idea. He does not look out of place, and I can't wait for pre season.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Because he needs to show this against NHL players. He’s outplaying his age group, after spending last season playing against men.

He has every tool and is using them. Lyubushkin has maybe half as many. There's no way this kid falls flat on his ass in some preseason games at this rate, only question is going to be bottom pairing minutes in the NHL vs a big role with Brynas. His decision making is already at an elite level, way better than billed.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
He has every tool and is using them. Lyubushkin has maybe half as many. There's no way this kid falls flat on his ass in some preseason games at this rate, only question is going to be bottom pairing minutes in the NHL vs a big role with Brynas. His decision making is already at an elite level, way better than billed.

No doubt. He looks awesome. His vision and his positioning is far better than advertised. Stoked about this kid and his future. I’m excited to see how his tournament play transitions against bigger, stronger, faster players for sure. Hope he makes the team!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Jenik was pretty savvy there to kill some time though I'd probably just rather he blast that out cause he was a deep and if it was turned over it woulda been bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad