Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Rookie Camp, Tournament & All Purpose GDT Sept. 7th-10th

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: That was a fantastic empty netter.

I have no idea what the Avs prospects was thinking there. Either they were thinking they are sure to make their NHL-team in the future, or they are sure to never reach it. Just stopped playing.

This was another weird game. Not at all as good as the game on Saturday. Tendek was great though, and several others too.

Let's hope that injury wasn't bad. I got a bad feeling he felt it was very bad himself, but I hope to be wrong as usual.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Tendeck will take over for Madsen (unless he has an exceptional year) next year. My guess is the following.

Tucson: Hill starter, Kallgren backup
ECHL: Prosvetov starter, Madsen backup

If Prosvetov goes back for his 'overage' year then Madsen will be the backup in Tucson and Kallgren should be the starter in the ECHL

I'm not high on Madsen, so my guess is that he has an 'ok' year, but we don't resign him and we sign Tendeck to take his place. Next season we will have

AZ: Kuemper starter, Hill backup (Raanta gets traded at the deadline after coming back from another injury - or is kept and used as a piece for Seattle to choose at expansion draft, either way he's gone)
Tucson: Prosvetov, Kallgren backup
ECHL: Tendeck

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
As under utilized as our ECHL team has been, I'd rather send Prosvetov back to Saginaw than go to the ECHL. Better shooters in juniors than the career minor leaguers he'd face in the ECHL. Plus Saginaw should be a pretty good team.

Madsen playing in the ECHL for reps is fine though. He's far down on the depth chart for us and that'd be better for him than getting in the way as the third stringer in Tucson beside Hill and whoever else.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Corey Pronman has 100 prospects better than Victor Soderstrom. The guys just ahead of him are Jesper Boqvist (Adam’s brother), Lucas Elvenes (I’ve never heard of him either, apparently he was drafted 127th overall two years ago). Dennis Gurianov (the surprise first rounder in 2015 no one had ever heard of, who’s done nothing since) and Caleb Addison. Right behind Soderstrom are Jack Studnicka and Cale Clague. This is Soderstrom’s tier.

:)

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Corey Pronman has 100 prospects better than Victor Soderstrom. The guys just ahead of him are Jesper Boqvist (Adam’s brother), Lucas Elvenes (I’ve never heard of him either, apparently he was drafted 127th overall two years ago). Dennis Gurianov (the surprise first rounder in 2015 no one had ever heard of, who’s done nothing since) and Caleb Addison. Right behind Soderstrom are Jack Studnicka and Cale Clague. This is Soderstrom’s tier.

:)

No human being can really rank 1000 prospects. They can try, and they have to try, of course. But if we were allowed to know how good their rankings really are, I would wildly speculate of the top 20 prospects, they had 12 in their own top 20. And then there were 5 they had ranked way to low, like in the 100s, and then it was 3 they had down spread all over, including in the bottom 500 or something. Just wildly speculating what kind of answers I would get if I died and was allowed to ask just one trivial question before I was sent down. (I would of course have asked about this. Just to know.;))

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
How come so few 2019 draft picks attended rookie camp? Wanted to have a look at Macelli and Farinacci specifically
Macelli is probably at his own pro camp in Finland. Farinacci has D1 eligibility to consider so his family would have to pay his own way to camp. Maybe since neither have a shot any time soon, both sides agreed that it made sense to stay on track and wait a year?

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
Macelli is probably at his own pro camp in Finland. Farinacci has D1 eligibility to consider so his family would have to pay his own way to camp. Maybe since neither have a shot any time soon, both sides agreed that it made sense to stay on track and wait a year?
Thanks, makes sense.

Found out Ilves actually makes their season debut in two hours. Which means Maccelli will probably participate in his first pro game.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Per a Kings beat writer for The Athletic, the rookie tournament will be at GRA next year.

It has been a while, we used to alternate every year with the Kings but now we're doing this whole three games in 5 days thing. It's not relaly a tournament though it seems everyone just plays each other once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad