Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Rookie Camp, Tournament & All Purpose GDT Sept. 7th-10th

tucknroll

Feb 13, 2015
Likhachyov invited back, Uba and Levin are two really solid invites as well, wish they could have got Dylan Jackson, Kristian Tanus (pre season already started for him in Finland so that wouldnt be likely to happen) and Billy Constantinou (LA camp, got invited back) still happy with who they did get

Last edited:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Real test will be the quality of the stream. Been a ten year old security camera they dug out of storage in the past.

I'm a bit 'beggars can't be choosers' on this. A stream is much better than no stream. :nod:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Likhachyov invited back, Uba and Levin are two really solid invites as well, wish they could have got Dylan Jackson, Kristian Tanus (pre season already started for him in Finland so that wouldnt be likely to happen) and Billy Constantinou (LA camp, got invited back) still happy with who they did get
Wow! Missed that David Levin was invited. He was listed as a first rounder in all of the previous-season rankings and just slid all the way off the radar. He definitely has potential.

tucknroll

Feb 13, 2015
Wow! Missed that David Levin was invited. He was listed as a first rounder in all of the previous-season rankings and just slid all the way off the radar. He definitely has potential.
He was a forward version of Capobianco in a way, went a bit earlier in the OHL draft than he should have because most top end players will refuse to play in Sudbury. So he was taken higher than he should have been, then had to try and live up to that hype on a horrible team which is almost impossible. I watched them a few times last year and Levin was probably my favourite forward on the team (didn't see team after they traded for Ruzicka). Byfield was a 16 year old compared to Levin being 19 though so he didn't have much competition for being the go to player on the Wolves. I'm not as high on Byfield as most people are.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I'm a bit 'beggars can't be choosers' on this. A stream is much better than no stream. :nod:

You can watch people livestream vlogs or watch a kid play a videogame on the other side of the world with more clarity and effort than what the Coyotes - a professional sports organization - have ever attempted.

It's a good 'gettin with the times' test to see if they're ready to ascend to a normal, professional organizational level. Meruelo comes partly from broadcasting so there's really no excuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yandover and RemoAZ

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
He was a forward version of Capobianco in a way, went a bit earlier in the OHL draft than he should have because most top end players will refuse to play in Sudbury. So he was taken higher than he should have been, then had to try and live up to that hype on a horrible team which is almost impossible. I watched them a few times last year and Levin was probably my favourite forward on the team (didn't see team after they traded for Ruzicka). Byfield was a 16 year old compared to Levin being 19 though so he didn't have much competition for being the go to player on the Wolves. I'm not as high on Byfield as most people are.
He transitioned from roller hockey to ice super late and you can tell, his skating is pretty atrocious, great hands though from what I've seen

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
If you all haven’t figured it out yet... the rookie games will be in Anaheim. So it’ll be on the Ducks to provide a stream for them.

Don’t know if they’ll maybe do an FB live with the practice sessions or not. Odds are you’ll end up with one of the arena cameras set fixed on center ice.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

Rbenj

May 10, 2007
Surprise AZ
The new Ducks practice facility at the Great Park is something else. 4-sheets, and 1 having arena style 2K+ seating.
Might be worth the short drive just to check it out and get out of this late Sept heat we’re still having.

Reactions: Lilhoody

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Anyone else thinking of going out? I’m off shift that whole weekend and need to get out of the heat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad