Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Prospect Camp - June 24 - 28 - Now with Premium Roster

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Erik Walli Walterholm surprisingly physical out there, throwing hits. Looks heavier than 176 for sure.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Whoever the **** keeps howling obnoxiously loud is going to get half these kids requesting trades

yeah, sometimes when you lurk in the oppositions GDT, you will find comments of the type "someone *please* get that woman off the sybian!"

Reactions: Jagged Ice

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Man it's too bad for Dhooghe that he's so short. I'd be if he was even something like 5'7 or 8 he'd be an NHL player. I think 5'3 might be a bit too much though

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Very nice of the team to stream it!

Hayton didn't stand out as much as I had hoped. Lost the draws every time I noticed it was him taking them, Hard to say with this first-rounders, perhaps they don't get the ignition later rounders (or invites) gets from a scrimmage like this.

Invites, the Russian was good, I thought so even before he scored. The white goalie was who? Did Hayton actually bungle his penalty-shot btw? And was then allowed to try again. How bungled was it, would it have counted as a missed shot if it was for real?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Very nice of the team to stream it!

Hayton didn't stand out as much as I had hoped. Lost the draws every time I noticed it was him taking them, Hard to say with this first-rounders, perhaps they don't get the ignition later rounders (or invites) gets from a scrimmage like this.

Invites, the Russian was good, I thought so even before he scored. The white goalie was who? Did Hayton actually bungle his penalty-shot btw? And was then allowed to try again. How bungled was it, would it have counted as a missed shot if it was for real?
Tough to judge friendlies.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Sounds like Bahl was a standout. How's his skating, aggressiveness, IQ?

This is a kid that I feel could be a grand slam our a dud

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
That was you in front of me?
Reminds me of the first football game i ever attended.
Was Schalke vs Stuttgart and i was sitting with my father in the Schalke section and me, being a huge Stuttgart fan, was going nuts during the game (which ended 2:2 [To this day i am convinced that the refs where against us and didn't count those 2 goals on purpose]).
After a while a Schalke fan turns around and says in a threatening tone:" Don't provoke us" to my father.
We had a good laught afterwards ^^.

What i want to say with that is that germans would have turned around and scolded the person for being an idiot.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Not to bash on the prospects game but so many other teams are doing 3-on-3 tournaments now that I would love to see the Coyotes do it as well.

Reactions: Jakey53 and MIG

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Couldn't believe how many people were there last night. The pettiness in me is wondering where all those people are at during the regular season. Although I do understand it was free and I am happy to see the support either way.

Reactions: Jakey53

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Couldn't believe how many people were there last night. The pettiness in me is wondering where all those people are at during the regular season. Although I do understand it was free and I am happy to see the support either way.
Was also on a Friday at 7pm, most of these happen at like Wed at 2

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Thoughts from the game last night:
The top draft choices, POJ, Hayton and Soderstrom were all smooth and Hayton controls the puck better than I thought, but he couldn't win a face-off to save his life...not that that matters much.

Stewart is large and really fast for his size, he played well, and as others have said Bahl was a standout. Liam Kirk had some nice plays as well, and Farinacci & Maccelli played well, the latter with a really nice goal on his first one (empty netter at the end), was extremely patient waiting for 5-hole to open up and then quickly put it through.

The major problem with the night was that none of the players looked like Keller a few years back. Keller was so much better than the rest of the group and you could just tell. None of the top draftees were noticeably better than the rest of the group...which is a bummer.

OriginalJetsCoyotes

Mar 7, 2016
Hanmer, Ontario
Thoughts from the game last night:
The top draft choices, POJ, Hayton and Soderstrom were all smooth and Hayton controls the puck better than I thought, but he couldn't win a face-off to save his life...not that that matters much.

Stewart is large and really fast for his size, he played well, and as others have said Bahl was a standout. Liam Kirk had some nice plays as well, and Farinacci & Maccelli played well, the latter with a really nice goal on his first one (empty netter at the end), was extremely patient waiting for 5-hole to open up and then quickly put it through.

The major problem with the night was that none of the players looked like Keller a few years back. Keller was so much better than the rest of the group and you could just tell. None of the top draftees were noticeably better than the rest of the group...which is a bummer.
So no Premium players were seen?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad