Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Prospect Camp - June 24 - 28 - Now with Premium Roster

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Needing tickets that are free is weird, but whatever. I bet the idea is to force people to have a coyotes ticket account, but I feel like anymore who's going to this prospect scrimmage probably has one.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Needing tickets that are free is weird, but whatever. I bet the idea is to force people to have a coyotes ticket account, but I feel like anymore who's going to this prospect scrimmage probably has one.

They required the same thing for the movie days they recently had. I got tickets for that without needing an account. Didn't even need to show the printout at the door.

If anything it gives the arena an idea on how many people will show up so they can plan their staffing accordingly.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
They required the same thing for the movie days they recently had. I got tickets for that without needing an account. Didn't even need to show the printout at the door.

If anything it gives the arena an idea on how many people will show up so they can plan their staffing accordingly.
Yeah that's true, I didn't think of them using it to gauge how many people may show up. I remember one year when they were damn near out of seats, but that was a year they only had a few sections available.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Maybe they want to get people's info. so they can email them different promotions and maybe some day they become STH. I always take friends to the camp when I'm not busy, and most don't have tickets.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Maybe they want to get people's info. so they can email them different promotions and maybe some day they become STH. I always take friends to the camp when I'm not busy, and most don't have tickets.

It's a demand metric. If they're offering free tix without requiring you to create an account, it's being done to get some hard numbers on who actually wants to consume the event live.

That this was never done in the past is completely on brand for the Coyotes - but it should probably also call the statistical reporting of previous ownership groups into question as well.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
BINGO - It's ALL about the email address

Reactions: Jakey53

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
They'll probably already have the emails of almost everyone at the red/white game. The reason they're doing it is to give more in depth profiles of those fans/emails. They'll know who is more likely to attend event xyz because of it

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Using advance analytics, with email address, height and weight estimations from the CCTV, voice analysis, the Coyotes will be able to market their advanced personalized jock straps, individually sized. The Coyotes don't want to be in their usual position of holding others' jock straps anymore.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm probably up to 10k worth of unread emails on my AOL account and 7500 on the yahoo account.

(peeks at phone)

Make that 7800.... :laugh:
I know what you are saying, but I always open anything Coyotes emails. Others, I'm the same as you about other emails.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Im actually surpised. I thought Liam Kirk was kinf of just a feel good story, picked in the late rounds mainly due to his unique situation.

He actually put up really solid numbers in his first year in the OHL. 47 pts in 63 games including 26 goals. He may be a player
He looked really good at prospect camp last year too.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Well, we certainly didn't invite any non-roster top flight talent like we did last year with Cyr, McKenna and a few others.

Camp invitees:
Mitchell Weeks (G) OJHL 1.72 .941
Brady Lyle (D) NCAA 2-8-10 41G
Sean Dhooghe (F) NCAA 15-11-26 37G
Yaroslav Likhachyow (F) QMJHL - 12-12-24 57G
Jackson Shepard (F) WHL - 5-17-22 66G

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Nearly 70% of the emails that one receives aren't worth reading anyhow. The problem is that in order to know which of the 70% they are, you have to read them...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad