Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Prospect Camp - June 24 - 28 - Now with Premium Roster

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I'm complete opposite of you guys. I have zero unread and only 3 old emails in my inboxes including work ones. I only leave them in my inbox if I want to address them at some point. Other than that it's either a sub folder like "receipts" or my several work folders or they are labeled junk. I've found that putting all that spam in the junk folder seems to slow it down a bit.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
In other news I should be able to make monday now. Hopefully I'll have video.

There's no way it's as low a number as 70%.

Our company had someone come in under the guise of relieving all clutter from the email inbox. Basically had 4 ways to categorize emails. The emails that were vital only consisted of about 10-15% of total emails, not including follow ups. Follow up emails were about another 10-15% as well, although the idea was to not turn follow up emails into multiple responses throughout the day.

The other two categories were something like "one time response" and "unimportant" - these typically consisted of about 70-80% of emails, depending on job level. The one time responses were usually occurring as a single response to a group chat, where a bunch of people would chime in, and you didn't need to address until the final stages.

Typically, the higher up you go, you actually have more "one time response," but fewer unimportant emails. It may even be closer to 80% across all companies, but if you are getting spam and other items sent to you not related to work, then the number is probably much, much higher than 70%. It was actually quite informative.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Dhooghe seems like the ultimate JC player, 5'3 150

SPORTS_170709743_AR_0_ECWWWWTKLSVA.jpg

Looks like a kid who won a contest

tucknroll

Feb 13, 2015
I really hope Likhachyov has a good showing and earns a contract, he was a player i thought could end up as a steal in the 5th or later

tucknroll

Feb 13, 2015
Yes he went undrafted, was considered to be in at least a third round pick atvthe beginning of the year. Doesnt play defense very well. Also his production this year was bad compared to what people expected because hes been good playing international tournaments and his junior in russia. He has great hands and good offensive instincts, kids a decent skater too. Ive also seen him play with more intensity than i expected. Though consistency is sometimes a worry. Havent heard anything about his personality though and for late round guys that can be a big deciding factor sometimes.

Reactions: MIG

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
How's Soda looking?

I dunno it's not a terribly intense session. Mostly skating around practicing holding the puck on different sides with various cuts and trying not to lose it. He's no t much a speed demon in terms of acceleration but he's fast enough. He is strong on his skates though and when going 200ft he's very smooth going around other players. Perhaps with more maturing he can improve acceleration. Most accurate wrister of his d group. Not a super heavy shot. Didn't see him take many from the blue line though.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I have an email address that is literally spamonlynevercheck, I get a tiny bit of joy every time I enter it. The best is when on occasion I give it out in person. Some get offended (which is hilarious considering they're low level employees of giant corps that don't give two shits about them) but most think it's funny or to quote the girl signing me up for Choice Hotels..."..v...e....r...c..h..e..c..k, got it. So it's spamonlynevercheck@ <pauses for moment>...haha that's awesome!"

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Looking at the roster, there is a lot of potential from D not taken in the 1st round. I think there is a chance that Crotty, Busby, Callahan, and Emberson all wind up being at least good AHL players. One or two may be able to slide into a 5/6/7 role in 3-4 years. Karow is the only extremely late pick from previous drafts that I am a little low on.

I also think we may have gotten a steal with Jenik and I am interested to see if Howdeshell can parlay a good performance into a contract.

Reactions: DoanStopBelievin

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Another thing, #71 was according to a person in the crowd some local player who was invited but is not listed on the roster. Anybody know his name?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00