GDT: Coyotes (+150) at Kings (-170) Take II

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Doan no doubt embellished on the hit. He was lucky to avoid most of the contact from the knee because he avoided it on purpose.

And that looked like a huge hook on Sullivan.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County

U0Riyur7zw

Last edited:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
As a Lakers fan, I normally don't like the Clippers. I may have to make an exception now to wanting to see them get their 1st ring in order to have any revelency the Kings gained after getting lucky enough to buy a Cup destroyed.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Pretty much at that point for me since last night. The run it's gonna take is too big and the margin for error is almost 0.

If Smith were right I'd still have some faith right now. Hot goalie can carry you a long way.

I know what you mean. I'm just trying to not be too dramatic and go full chicken little. If this is a funk and we get out of it against Vancouver, we're still competing for that 8th spot. We've gone through bad streaks before. But one or two losses against the nucks and wings would put it out of reach I think.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
So we already matched the Seals record. What's the overall record?

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
This is the definition of snake-bitten. They get those chances and just can't get the puck up 8 inches.

And of course there's going to be tons of whining about all the big checks and 'gooning it up'.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Man, I am not looking forward to coyotes players blaming Bernier for this after the game.

"We came across a hot goalie...blah blah blah"

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I know what you mean. I'm just trying to not be too dramatic and go full chicken little. If this is a funk and we get out of it against Vancouver, we're still competing for that 8th spot. We've gone through bad streaks before. But one or two losses against the nucks and wings would put it out of reach I think.

I don't really think the sky is falling, just that they don't have a run in them. They'll probably finish the season about where they are right now without drastic roster changes. Not drop to lottery territory anything.

This is merely the team many people feared we might have. Smith Regression + no offense.

I have more faith that teams like Columbus and Dallas will pass the Yotes then the Yotes will be able to pass the Sharks/Nucks.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
**** these Kings announcers. And good job Vermette.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Might as well goon it up. Should've hit him harder, Vermette.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
What the hell, Vermette? I know Muzzin went down easily (he's learned from the best), but we were actually getting some pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad