GDT: Coyotes (+150) at Kings (-170) Take II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
The only thing good I can think of from this short game series with the Kings here is they will get over confident come playoff time as a result only to see the last 5 minutes of their 15 minutes of fame come to an end once someone knocks them off their thrown.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Those aren't Kings fans. Those are the fans of other LA Area teams that jumped on the bandwagon. The real Kings Fans I know have class.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Those aren't Kings fans. Those are the fans of other LA Area teams that jumped on the bandwagon. The real Kings Fans I know have class.

I know some Kings fans that are complete douches. Always taking relocation shots. They don't do it to me personally though because they know I am a yotes fan.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
More of the same. I hope the Coyotes come out and shock me in the third period but I don't really see anything other than 2-0 or 3-0 from this game. Might take a flukey goal. I'll take anything at this point.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I know some Kings fans that are complete douches. Always taking relocation shots. They don't do it to me personally though because they know I am a yotes fan.

Then those same "fans" need to take a better look at their history. The backruptcy shortly after they lost the cup to Montreal and a team in a market that has been the subject of relocaotion talk for many years while they were losing and their attendence sucked in the process.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Then those same "fans" need to take a better look at their history. The backruptcy shortly after they lost the cup to Montreal and a team in a market that has been the subject of relaotion talk for many years while they were losing and their attendence sucked.

You cant blame them, they have only been fans for as long as the Coyotes streak has been. Also, FSN is the only home team that interviews other teams in all sports after they beat a local team.

Deputy Dawg

Jan 19, 2013
Why isn't there a bigger reaction to that gutless knee-knee play by Muzzin?!

Somebody better stomp his guts out in the 3rd. Man, I ****ing hate LA...

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
Rewatching the replay, Muzzin was trying to get away from Doan until a linesman clearly had them separated. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad