GDT: Coyotes (+150) at Kings (-170) Take II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrkl

Dec 31, 2007
Phoenix
Somebody needs to tell our guys to get their sticks away from the shooting lane, too many goals being redirected in off of our own sticks. I believe Doughty and Stoll's goals were both redirections from our own players. . . very annoying.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Somebody needs to tell our guys to get their sticks away from the shooting lane, too many goals being redirected in off of our own sticks. I believe Doughty and Stoll's goals were both redirections from our own players. . . very annoying.

Coach Keith? Is that you? :laugh:

Sometimes it's hard to say if the game has changed for the better, or not.

MP

Feb 8, 2008

I didn't see the game. Is this what everybody's *****ing about? Why does everybody have this raging hate-on for our team? What did we do? We haven't had Claude Lemieux on our roster for years.

RonSwanson*

I didn't see the game. Is this what everybody's *****ing about? Why does everybody have this raging hate-on for our team? What did we do? We haven't had Claude Lemieux on our roster for years.

Muzzin is clearly looking at Vermette until just before the collision. How can anyone say that was intentional?

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
HF2QXdx.jpg

dfaEZ2C.jpg

Nt0lUpP.jpg

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
"I don't think it was malicious on his part, but that being said, any time you stick your knee out, you're going to be vulnerable to that and I don't think Shane liked that very much."

Asked if there was possibly a carry over from Kings captain Dustin Brown's hit on Michal Rozsival of the Coyotes in last year's Western Conference Finals, Tippett contrasted the two.

"Well I think there was malicious intent on Brown's hit and that's the difference in the two hits," he said.

http://arizonasports.com/43/1619640/Tippett-Hit-on-Doan-had-no-malicious-intent

I am fine with that, it was the other missed calls that was the issue. That was the tip.

And while I enjoy other teams' version of events, that link is here: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Crazy what a cup win can do to a franchise' fan base. Some of the Kings posters on the main board are ruthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->