GDT: Coyotes (+150) at Kings (-170) Take II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Brown makes a lit hit on Beods, as he always does. Doan comes in and lights him up.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Well effort was there but the results are not. Tough one.

In the NHL you need more than effort. You need some skill. We defintely lack skill at this point. If this is not addressed soon, this season will fade away. GMDM must address soon. Inserting Klinkhammer and Nick Johnson in and out of the lineup will simply not do.

we have lots of Defensive trade chips, I don't know why DM is waiting until the end of the season, or the draft, as some suggest, to pull the trigger. There are lots of available trading partners.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Torres is seeing a massive increase in ice time so far this game. He put in a huge effort last game so I can understand why.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Aaahhhh, finally home. Looks like I didn't miss much?

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
I really don't understand why we play Schlemko on the powerplay and not Keith Yandle, who we pay $5 million to produce offense. If we don't like Yandle, then we should seriously trade him for some help up front, not sit $5 million on the bench.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I, having never played a game of ice hockey in my life could come up with schemes to stifle the Coyotes power play. :shakehead

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
How did the first goal look? I was out buying a new laptop and listening on radio. Was it soft?

Stone let a King have his stick on the ice in the crease uncontested. Easy goal. Not really a bad goal per se, but something I'd expect an unfocused team to give up.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I, having never played a game of ice hockey in my life could come up with schemes to stifle the Coyotes power play. :shakehead

Well, the tape is out on the Coyotes. You've got 4 shooters from the point in Yandle, OEL, Schlemko and Stone. It's not like the Coyotes have any talented forwards to keep the others teams honest. They almost never attempt a cross ice pass, a backdoor play or otherwise crash the net. It's ALWAYS a shot from the point to start. So teams expand their box and take away the points. Dumbfounded Coyote players pass back to the points anyways, then wonder why teams easily defend and break the other way.

It's embarrassing. How hard is it to put Torres or Hanzal in front, take the first shot available and crash? 10% is worst in the league isn't it? good god.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
For ****s sake. Damn we suck. What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad