Post-Game Talk: Cowabunga! 10 game winning Streak!

Player of the game

• Rempe

Votes: 79 66.9%
  • Shesty

Votes: 39 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Our most realistic 1st round matchups have worse starting goalies than both our guys. We would need to play horrendous hockey to not advance to the conference finals.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I'm high on positivity right now in the midst of a 10-game winning streak. Negativity right now is like Tate McRae and FlyerFire. I have no interest.

• Haha
Reactions: egelband and tlk

Breaded Fox

Nov 8, 2010
NJ
Screenshot_20240224_210621.jpg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Anybody who's ever judged fighting will tell you not to go on damage.

The fight was probably a draw.

Rempe was clearly the dominant force in both fights but he needs to learn some technical stuff. He just gets hit and you would hate to see him get hurt.

Reactions: tlk and NYR Viper

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Never had a doubt. Okay, maybe for a few minutes after they tied it. Just had an innards feeling that someone "inobvious" would do the inevitable damage. Lo & behold!
"What he is, is what you see, Rempe"!

Oh and btw, 10 is amazing, but 11 is a bit better!

Reactions: egelband

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Lindgren has been better lately; miller has been great
There was a faceoff where Miller and Laughton were in each others faces and words were exchanged. Miller wound up with the puck and went end to end, started a cycle and got in a scoring position twice before changing. Whatever was said, Miller wanted the puck and was trying to show Laughton up.

Need more of that K’andre come playoff time. He’s been good this past stretch of games.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!

Rempe was clearly the dominant force in both fights but he needs to learn some technical stuff. He just gets hit and you would hate to see him get hurt.

Give me 10 shots to the face making my face sore vs. 1 shot that makes me look like Gorbachev Jr.

That, and the kid is only 21.

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012

I agree he needs to learn some technical stuff and he will, he’s still green. However, you are wrong about damage. In fact the first criteria in judging in MMA is DAMAGE. I mean it makes sense, no? The object of a real fight is to damage your opponent. I was never a judge, but I fought.
Rempe with the edge in that one. Deslauriers went for the Vukota takedown because he wanted an out.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
OK but I still don't trust this team to not get Hasek'ed by garbage goalies. There are no gimmies for this team in the playoffs. Will be a fcking slog for them.

We had gimme against the hated devils 48 hours ago. I’m just enjoying the fact that we are the best team in the league and will worry about the the inevitable playoff adversity when it’s time

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
OK but I still don't trust this team to not get Hasek'ed by garbage goalies. There are no gimmies for this team in the playoffs. Will be a fcking slog for them.
No shit. There are very few gimmies during the regular season and that just gets tougher in the playoffs. The Rangers are also going to add a player or 2 at the deadline. There is not a single team in the east they can't beat in a 7 game series, Florida included.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
We had gimme against the hated devils 48 hours ago. I’m just enjoying the fact that we are the best team in the league and will worry about the the inevitable playoff adversity when it’s time

No shit. There are very few gimmies during the regular season and that just gets tougher in the playoffs. The Rangers are also going to add a player or 2 at the deadline. There is not a single team in the east they can't beat in a 7 game series, Florida included.
My response about the gimmies was to this line by @McRanger92 "We would need to play horrendous hockey to not advance to the conference finals."

Even with GOOD hockey from NYR, every series will be a coin-flip, even the first few rounds. Except for one potential matchup....

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

what?

Reactions: romba

EEL

Sep 18, 2008
HHI
The Win-O-Meter, or whatever it's called, must be 99-1 for Philly. Rangers were utterly dominated.

I almost never bitch about a player, but Trouba was mind-bogginly bad. So many glaring errors and giveaways.
8’s first period was ass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1