Post-Game Talk: Cowabunga! 10 game winning Streak!

Player of the game

• Rempe

Votes: 79 66.9%
  • Shesty

Votes: 39 33.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Hathaway is usually running around like a tool, never saw much of him today, wonder why?
Honestly, he was still doing his thing getting under guys skin. Him and Trocheck went at it a few times as did Kreider. Whacked away at Igor a few different times in front of the net as well. He would be a great add for the playoffs but it ain't happening.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
Igor is now at .909 if you can believe it after the first half of the season he had

Rangers back in the president's trophy lead
Igor is basically the Rempe of goalies but he needs his mojo before he lets the dog off the chain so to speak.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
8gyd50.jpg
I already congratulated Circus86 for being today's winner of the interweb !!! Now, WTF do I do ?

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
Way too many people on this board should be embarrassed for their takes after a 10 game win streak.

Rangers have the most points in the league right now and have the 2nd longest win streak of any team in the league this year. Its tied for the longest winning streak in franchise history and people are actually saying its luck and they suck. Oh its lucky that backhand didn't do in at the end of the game forgetting the Rangers hit 2 posts earlier in the game. Its always the Rangers played bad and not the other team played well and it was a hard fought win.

I am convinced a bunch of posters aren't even Ranger fans. Its fake accounts just to troll. They are more upset after a win, how weird is that?

Completely understand why so many people lurk and don't post or posters stop posting here as they are tired of the negativity. I read other teams boards often and they aren't like this one. Most fans would be giddy to have their team in the position that the Rangers are in right now.

Just to be clear not everyone who posts here is like this but there is way more than other teams threads. Oh and don't give me that crap its because the Ranges haven't won a cup in so long as plenty of other teams haven't won one in a longer time period or not at all.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Honestly, he was still doing his thing getting under guys skin. Him and Trocheck went at it a few times as did Kreider. Whacked away at Igor a few different times in front of the net as well. He would be a great add for the playoffs but it ain't happening.

I still found him quiet today, however I agree - would be a great addition but won't happen.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Way too many people on this board should be embarrassed for their takes after a 10 game win streak.

Rangers have the most points in the league right now and have the 2nd longest win streak of any team in the league this year. Its tied for the longest winning streak in franchise history and people are actually saying its luck and they suck. Oh its lucky that backhand didn't do in at the end of the game forgetting the Rangers hit 2 posts earlier in the game. Its always the Rangers played bad and not the other team played well and it was a hard fought win.

I am convinced a bunch of posters aren't even Ranger fans. Its fake accounts just to troll. They are more upset after a win, how weird is that?

Completely understand why so many people lurk and don't post or posters stop posting here as they are tired of the negativity. I read other teams boards often and they aren't like this one. Most fans would be giddy to have their team in the position that the Rangers are in right now.

Just to be clear not everyone who posts here is like this but there is way more than other teams threads. Oh and don't give me that crap its because the Ranges haven't won a cup in so long as plenty of other teams haven't won one in a longer time period or not at all.

Unfortunately Negativity is not against the rules, but I get it. Mods have really tried hard to keep things more fun and positive here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad