OT: Covid-19 (Part 41) There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Is there a way to find out how many people who got vaccinated died anyway of Covid? I’m really curious.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Is there a way to find out how many people who got vaccinated died anyway of Covid? I’m really curious.

In the US, 2 weeks ago it was around 5800 cases of infections and around 75 deaths.
29% of those cases were asymptomatic, 65% amongst women. 7% needed hospitalization.
With around 100 millions of people vaccinated it's still pretty low.

But more vaccinated people are out there, cases will go down and it will then become harder to catch it in the first place.

Reactions: A Loyal Dog

france62

Jun 15, 2010
Which vaccine is better between, pfizer, moderna, and Johnson Johnson ?, I'm all mixed up

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Which vaccine is better between, pfizer, moderna, and Johnson Johnson ?, I'm all mixed up

Slide1-1024x583.jpeg

Reactions: france62

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
This might have been answered. But don’t have time to go back and read. Would appreciate a quick answer. If I’m 30-34 can I get my vaccine as of the 10th or can I book as of the 10th?

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
This might have been answered. But don’t have time to go back and read. Would appreciate a quick answer. If I’m 30-34 can I get my vaccine as of the 10th or can I book as of the 10th?
You can start booking on May 10th. That group age should be vaccinated around early June.

It's only a way to spread the pression on the servers.
They did the same for PCU, they did by month of birth

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Sad that I'm an essential worker but Qc doesn't believe I'm one. How fast were you guys able to book an appointment? I have to wait until May 7th but I'm going on a fishing trip on June 7th

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Sad that I'm an essential worker but Qc doesn't believe I'm one. How fast were you guys able to book an appointment? I have to wait until May 7th but I'm going on a fishing trip on June 7th

Depends of your and location. In my area. There is availability around 10-11 may

Optimally you should be vaccinated before going to that trip .

Reactions: ArtPeur

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Nothing to see here....
“Ten pounds isn’t going to break your life, so if those cookies got you through a bad day in isolation, then I think that it’s worth it.”

What a horrible message to send. Have a bad day...hey..totally fine, have some McDonald's buddy..it's worth it!
I cannot believe what I've just read. Hey, it's cool though, can go for a walk or a hike or ice fishing.

Reactions: llamateizer

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
I've actually lost like 25 pounds while also adding alot of muscle. Bought those adjustable weights and a bench back in September and just been focused on being healthy and fit for this coming summer.
Since I'm on unemployment, i looked at it like my new full time job. No Netflix, video games or anything entertainment if I haven't been active for at least an hour a day. Also being on unemployment, I can't afford to spend on take out since my mortgage and car payments just drain my account every 2 weeks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad