OT: Coronavirus XXX: Kick His Ass, Sea Bass! (Moderna & Pfizer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
All outdoor gatherings banned, period, what does this mean...not defined at all

kenney slips up, Freudian states "Theres no future"

ps Don't state "lord knows" while banning Xmas. Bad mojo..

I'll shut up now..

Last edited:
Reactions: GretzkytoKurri9917

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
All outdoor gatherings banned, period, what does this mean...not defined at all

kenney slips up, states "Theres no future"

I'll shut up now..

This kind of behavior is never tolerated in Alberta. You gather like that they put you in jail. Right away. No trial, no nothing. Gatherings, we have a special jail for gatherings. You are gathering: right to jail. You are gathering too loud: right to jail, right away. Gathering too fast: jail. Slow: jail. You are charging too high prices for gatherings: you right to jail. You undercook at gatherings? Believe it or not, jail. You overcook at gatherings, also jail. Undercook, overcook. You make an appointment for gatherings and you don’t show up, believe it or not, jail, right away. We have the best gatherings in the world because of jail.

Only joking of course

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
At least consumers are still allowed to shop at Costco, Wal-Mart, Superstore, etc. Lest we forget the heroes during this pandemic working for billion dollar companies; as they continue to put their health at risk serving customers.
Where should one buy their groceries then? Should we shut down all of the grocery stores? Is there some mom and pop shop that carries everything these guys do that I don't know about?

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Half the reason i live in Millwoods is to avoid this kind of what the neighbors are doing or what their fence looks like chicanery. Can't stand the competing with joneses neighborhoods where using the wrong kind of garbage can is seen as a rub.

You’d hate Sherwood Park.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I remember a lady complaining to no end that her neighbour in Sherwood park was building a 20 000+ square foot house..Kept harassing them. Said they ruined the sun she got. No laws or permits were broken and that person was allowed to build that house. Lady had a bungalow style house.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Screw you guys. I love Sherwood Park. Some of that does exist but it isn't as prevalent as you claim. I've seen only one case of it living here most of my life, which does have some circumstance behind it.

Reactions: GretzkytoKurri9917

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Screw you guys. I love Sherwood Park. Some of that does exist but it isn't as prevalent as you'd think. I've seen only one case of it living here most of my life, which does have some circumstance behind it.

False news, who is this guy? ;)

I've seen people complain in Sherwood Park that the trash left for pickup on the curb wasn't of good enough quality..

Bottle recycle depots don't exist in Sh Pk because its seen as mundane, and bottles instead left for garbage curb pick up.

Sh Pk has so much money they provide plastic garbage receptacles to all people so they are all color coirdinated and tasteful garbage receptacles..

Garage sales need 3 forms signed, have the right designer and feng shui supports.

Pawn shops? pffft open one and they'd call the police..;)

Reactions: bellagiobob

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
completely agreed taht nothing changes --> maybe only more pressure for people to stop gathering though

Close all places everwhere, prevent all openings, all gatherings anywhere, indoor, outdoor, doesn't matter, willy nilly, to prevent private gatherings in homes which spawn the pandemic.. close Christmas, this is sure to end well...

Guess where people end up covertly gathering..

I feel like we have lost jurisdiction of commonsense..

CBC still blames Alberta..half measures, not enough, martial law..

hmmmm...

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Are protests to support Indian farmers or anti mask still allowed?
Shouldn't be (I am East Indian). They screwed up by going on the henday lol. That was just stupid. Should have stayed on outskirts of 17th like they were or go to the Legislature or something and distance. I know the organizer said it was a mixed communication thing and has told the entire community not to do that.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
False news, who is this guy? ;)

I've seen people complain in Sherwood Park that the trash left for pickup on the curb wasn't of good enough quality..

Bottle recycle depots don't exist in Sh Pk because its seen as mundane, and bottles instead left for garbage curb pick up.

Sh Pk has so much money they provide plastic garbage receptacles to all people so they are all color coirdinated and tasteful garbage receptacles..

Garage sales need 3 forms signed, have the right designer and feng shui supports.

Pawn shops? pffft open one and they'd call the police..;)

And that's in the poorest SP neighborhoods. ;)

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I actually don't mind what Jk is saying now. I get they were trying to balance people not losing everything and shutting everything down.

Nov 24 was very good, those restrictions were targeted, probably enough, and astute moves. What was announced today is just ridiculous. This will basically create infractions and the outlines are not even clear. Even people that would want to follow wont know how to follow all the new guidelines.

1 hour in and I still don't know whether I can got to a park, ravine, trail rivervalley and not get fined?

This is a gonshow presentation of information. Not at all clear. really it seems like surrender.

Person asking about outdoor gatherings right now voicing similar confusion, perfect.

These measure are in no way balanced. This is as shutdown as even remotely imaginable in Alberta.

they already shutdown home gathering of almost any sort. Now shutdown on outdoor gathering

my lord..

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Estimated increase to compliance by those who weren't complicit prior to these new restrictions: 0%

Bang. Enough said. But lets just all take the punishment, and no Xmas for anybody. No pudding. No nothing.

jk aside I can't see any of this working. This is going to get stupid.

Effectively they just now outlawed the toboggan hills kids have been loving. just sad. people can't even go out and have some fun outdoors now, where pandemic transmission is not occurring.

This is basically going to spell random outdoor enforcements, no clear guidelines, no clear understanding of what constitutes outdoor gathering.

Reactions: oilers'72

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
To each their own. What you call tyranny, we call being safe. If people want to have parties, have at it. If my neighbor has 2/3 cars in their driveway that I don't recognize, I will gladly complain on them....

if I had one and somebody ratted me out, i would just face the ticket as well. I wouldn't get mad. Thems the rulez
Your post just validated his post even more. I too am quite disgusted at how readily everyone is bending over for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad