Coronavirus and the Washington Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
So paper is still here. Everything looks usual.
We have 3 cases in the city so far btw.

Did I mention nobody wears masks?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I can't believe you really can't find toilet paper anywhere. In stores or online. Not even Amazon. I thought it was all a joke. What the hell.

You can come down here. NC. I saw it last night and saw it today. It was on sale a couple weeks ago, so we are good. Weird

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
You can come down here. NC. I saw it last night and saw it today. It was on sale a couple weeks ago, so we are good. Weird

I realized I only had 4 rolls left and started checking around. That was the first time I felt worry that I might not make it out alive after all.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
This is all making me realize that my knee jerk reaction is to look at sports lol. Having everything suspended is like when you go out and have forgotten your phone and keep reaching in your pocket for it anyways...

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Weeks or months at home and no hockey ... And I just finally got my huge LED TV that I so richly deserved. I feel like this guy:
giphy.gif

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
I can't believe you really can't find toilet paper anywhere. In stores or online. Not even Amazon. I thought it was all a joke. What the hell.

Yeah. There is run on toilet paper in Canada.

The media here is hyping it up. :thumbd:

Even the Prime Minister’s wife has supposedly tested positive for the coronovirus. Another celebrity like Tom Hanks and Charles Barkley. Colour me sceptical.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Time to watch the entire 2018 Playoffs again. If you have time and you can handle it you could re-watch 2017 Playoffs before to get you fired up and that would make the '18 win even sweeter.

Stay safe everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bieronymus Trotz

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
This sucksssss. This is the best time of the year for sports with March Madness, NHL and NBA playoffs, NFL offseason stuff, spring training, NCAA lacrosse (I know most people don't care about lacrosse), the Masters, etc. I guess it's just sinking in for me that we're supposed to be talking about Ovi scoring 50 and how Todd Rierden ruins everything and the bracket that's supposed to be released tomorrow on Selection Sunday and yeah, this is a total bummer.

Last edited:

Knuble91

Dec 17, 2019
We’re having split half days at work, going to take advantage of the free time by working out with the minimum supply’s I have at my house, the gym I go to has been beyond wonderful with cleaning but I feel like there’s gonna be a point where the gyms start to close soon too

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Time to watch the entire 2018 Playoffs again. If you have time and you can handle it you could re-watch 2017 Playoffs before to get you fired up and that would make the '18 win even sweeter.

Stay safe everyone.

key games still on DVR. Definitely on my list too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad