Confirmed with Link: Corey Perry Signing with Tampa | 2 years, $1M AAV

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Omg! Have strange emotions,from one side i dont like him,from other side i like this sogning,from third side...as someone here said-third time charm..eh?

Reactions: NatoGhost

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
We should (hopefully) at least have enough cap for 3 of the kids. Two, if they get 1mil each.

I think we end up with one odd man out due to cap/waivers. But this takes another forward spot unless the fourth line of Maroon - Bellemare - Perry ends up being unplayable, which I could see.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think we end up with one odd man out due to cap/waivers. But this takes another forward spot unless the fourth line of Maroon - Bellemare - Perry ends up being unplayable, which I could see.
I don't know enough about Bellmare, but the obvious concern for this line is lack of speed. That said, they could be a nightmare for other teams to go against, and really how many other 4th lines have a Tyler Johnson speed demon on them. (some young kids.rookies with speed may be on some other teams 4th lines while they prove their worth and develop).

Reactions: Peacefool

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Hossa circa 2021:laugh:

I hate Perry, cheering for him is going to be awkward but there is your gritty winger. Probably learn to like him here.

We are going to lose some kids to waivers unless we deal them.

I like Katchouk to make the team but Raddysh and Stephens are in trouble, I would guess Raddysh sticks.

Reactions: NatoGhost

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I don't know enough about Bellmare, but the obvious concern for this line is lack of speed. That said, they could be a nightmare for other teams to go against, and really how many other 4th lines have a Tyler Johnson speed demon on them. (some young kids.rookies with speed may be on some other teams 4th lines while they prove their worth and develop).

For sure, and it's hard seeing those three guys being able to play a full 82 game season. So there's some flexibility there. Someone will get traded or waived in training camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad