Confirmed with Link: Corey Perry Signing with Tampa | 2 years, $1M AAV

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
I get some people not liking the move as it's a bit of a cockblock to some young guns. But Perry will be the perfect fit IMO. I've hated him in the past 2 years, mostly because he always showed up against us, got greasy goals, played the typical playoff "in your face" hockey.
He'll fit in nicely. Put him in front of the net on PP1 and he's scoring 20 next season lmao

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Perry is the guy you absolute hate to play against but love to have him on your team. I think Dallas and Montreal can attest to that
I don't have a problem with guys who try to play hard and walk that line, but with Perry it's the dirty plays, the cringy antics, and the stupid penalties I'm worried about.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Very important piece to restructure the lost depth for another SCF trip. Bellemare, Maroon and Perry is going to be one hell of a mean 4th line JF !

Reactions: Crunchrulz

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Didn't expect this even with the rumors going around.

Happy to have him though.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Hated Perry and then Dallas signed him and... I still hated him :laugh: I don't expect to like him more as a Bolts but oh well. Just keep him out of the Winter Classic because his last appearance was legendary in a bad way lol (the memes were good though)

Fan from AK

May 19, 2021
Alaska
I like the move. I saw the past 2 finals where he was the only real scoring threat consistently from the Stars or Habs. Just my worthless opinion.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Probably the most hated team I can remember was the 2010 Canucks. That team was heel goodness in its purest form. Have we finally ascended pas it boys?

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
I put all my trust in JBB, but I hate that this means a kid or two are gone. We need to develop the next little wave of ELC contributors.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
What?? Haha man idk hope this guy grows on me, also how is he going to fit and give the kids a chance?
If we didn't have two in a row then I would agree that we should give the kids a chance, but giving them a chance is now not as important as the history the team is trying to make.

It's pretty clear that CP has not been held in high personal regard around here (or anyplace where he has not actually been on the team - and even there in some cases) but giving JBB the benefit of the doubt is the least any of us can do at this point.

Last edited:

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Very important piece to restructure the lost depth for another SCF trip. Bellemare, Maroon and Perry is going to be one hell of a mean 4th line JF !
If the Isles keep their "identity line" (barf) together, should be some fun seeing those three doing battle with Martin, Czikas and Clutterbuck.

Reactions: Volodya Krutov

Coburn and Condra

May 13, 2016
Iowa
I love this actually. As much as I want to see all the kids play, I feel like Perry will get back at least a little of what we lost in the 3rd line.

JBB again!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->