Sportsnet: Corey Perry eligible to sign with NHL teams after meeting with Gary Bettman

snag

Feb 22, 2014
I'm gonna laugh if he ends up on a contender and wins a Cup

For all the shit i have given him over the years my head and heart would collide and go supernova if that happened with the Oilers ripping the fabric of space and time and all existence would cease.

Reactions: Homesick

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Weird that not one poster has said they absolutely wouldn't want him on the team. I think every fan base wouldn't be upset with him on their team......until he signs with another team that is
Before e Kane signed or whatever happened people were saying they would quit being fans of their team if they signed him and junk lol

Dec 15, 2002
Perry is exactly the kind of bottom-6 guy Toronto needs if it's going to get through the playoffs. Perry knows his role, knows everyone hates his f***ing guts, and he excels at his job and doesn't give a f*** what any fan or anyone on the opposing team thinks.

And who knows, maybe he can recapture some of that 2020, 2021, 2022 magic and get the Leafs to the Finals before they make him a loser for the 4th trip in a row. But in all seriousness, he's brings the kind of playoff grit the Leafs don't have on the bottom lines and that they're going to need if they have any hope of advancing through the postseason.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Would he be eligible to play in the playoffs? Maybe a dumb question but he’d be signing after Dec 1st.

han316

Feb 6, 2013
No idea what he did but we all no that one guy who did something stupid. Hes not suspended, not in Jail, not being sued so some team should sign him. That team should be Edmonton.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Before e Kane signed or whatever happened people were saying they would quit being fans of their team if they signed him and junk lol
Lol there's a female on my Twitter account that said if the Oilers signed him she would follow another team. She just posted her new Kane jersey she got for XMas 🙄

He would fit well with Edmonton. So would Monahan and Savard.
*Salary has entered the chat*
For Jack Campbell. Deal

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I hated him with Winnipeg, hated him with Buffalo....he seems to have at least toned it down a bit since then anyways. I guess aging does that. Still not a big fan but don't exactly hate him either. Kind of indifferent to him at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad