OT: Consolidated Entertainment Thread (TV, Movies, Books, Games) III - Use Spoiler Tags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
I finished Link's Awakening just in time to get Dragon Quest 11 when it was released. It's a Dragon Quest game: it doesn't do anything flashy, it's simple in terms of mechanics and plot, but it works as well as it always has. That's refreshing in this video game landscape.

I also bought Untitled Goose Game and Final Fantasy VII. Free time is overrated.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Idk if there are any Big Brother fans on here, but after what happened during the finale tonight I will never watch that show again.

My wife and I watch. Definitely at the top of our guilty pleasure shows (proud to say I have never watched a moment of shows like the Kardashians, Real Housewives or Dating shows).

What are you referring to that will stop you from watching in the future? The winner?

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Oh and another guilty pleasure show that we got into this season... 90 Day Fiancé. I made fun of it sooooo much and now we watch it just to see these moronic people and get a laugh. If anyone has ever said... I wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear that conversation.... this is the show for you.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
To all: Get a Sumosys Model 700. You won't regret it. I am so excited to finally the the first couple Fire Emblem games, the first several Final Fantasy games and Earthbound. I've already played so many classic games, it's like complete sensory overload. There are over 10000 games on this thing. Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Famicom, Arcade, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, Sega Saturn, Sega Mastersystem, Sega Genesis and more. I think it has every game for all of those systems.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Random new show of the week...

4 episodes in on Living With Myself starring Paul Rudd. Rudd and his co star wife are fantastic. Some interesting edits through the episodes.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
To all: Get a Sumosys Model 700. You won't regret it. I am so excited to finally the the first couple Fire Emblem games, the first several Final Fantasy games and Earthbound. I've already played so many classic games, it's like complete sensory overload. There are over 10000 games on this thing. Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Famicom, Arcade, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, Sega Saturn, Sega Mastersystem, Sega Genesis and more. I think it has every game for all of those systems.

what is this?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Reactions: Ripshot 43

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Every so often I find myself going back to Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds at Radio City. Just based on all the videos it seems like, to me, one of the best concerts. Just in general lol. Just two guys with guitars playing beautiful music.

Anyways, that's probably my favourite along with Don't Drink the Water. So damn good.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
The Mandalorian has restored my faith in Star Wars. I can't wait until Friday when the next episode airs.

Definitely interested to see what the big storyline is going to be, with that reveal at the end. Disney stepping it up with some quality TV.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Every so often I find myself going back to Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds at Radio City. Just based on all the videos it seems like, to me, one of the best concerts. Just in general lol. Just two guys with guitars playing beautiful music.

Anyways, that's probably my favourite along with Don't Drink the Water. So damn good.

I like acoustic renditions. I’m not sure I’ve ever enjoyed anything more than the Here Comes the Sun from the Bangladesh concert and I love anything DAVID Gilmour plays acoustically from the Pink Floyd catalogue.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Same. We can thank Jon Favreau. He really knows what he is doing and how to not make things samey and interesting

Dave Filoni deserves a lot of credit too. He's been doing some of the best Star Wars storytelling in recent years between The Clone Wars and Rebels animated shows.

Reactions: Darkauron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad