OT: Consolidated Entertainment Thread (TV, Movies, Books, Games) II :Use Spoiler Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Bayley is fun... not a bad wrestler and good personality. Her mic skills are lacking but she'll get better.

The woman I am impressed with is Alexa Bliss. I thought she was okay in NXT but now that she's on her own away from Blake and Murphy she is showing a lot of skill.... She had a contract signing for the Smackdown Women's Title match against Becky Lynch and her promo was awesome.... She didn't stumble over any words and was really good. Sasha and Bayley cut super awkward promos because they stumble over their words. I think Alexa will be a champ soon.

Is Alex a bliss shorter than AJ Lee. I read somewhere that she is under 5 feet tall. Charlotte must look like a giant next to her.Even the Irish lass kicker Becky Lynch has a noticable effect when compared on camera.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
She is short, but still by far my favorite. As a man that likes the bad guy she is one of the few that pull of the female heel persona and not just another "mean girl" cliche.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I watched the shallows last night. Really enjoyed it and probably the best shark movie that isn't Jaws. Sure you have to suspend your disbelief for a bit of it but it's a shark with a grudge so of course it's not going to be completely believable lol

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
So this Glow gimmick Naomi has is the dumbest since Perry Saturns moppy gimmick. I'll admit the entrance was cool at first but now she is cutting promos about the power of glow.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Montreal with almost 100 points and they haven't even cleaned house of Therrien? Nashville winning the President's Trophy? Doesn't seem likely if Rinne has another typical post-2012 Rinne type of season. They'd have to be the highest or second highest scoring team in the league. They showed they could make the playoffs last year, in spite of weak goaltending. But I'm not convinced they're Presidents Trophy caliber if Rinne doesn't have another .920+ season. Leafs in the wild card? Good god.

I understand it's random though, or I'm pretty sure it is.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Nhl17 standing predictions using nhl17 player rankings :laugh:

The full reveal tomorrow will just be a picture of them throwing s*it at a wall.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The Descendents are incredible, so glad I got the chance so see them live. They did exactly 35 songs in about a 70 minute set (including two encores). And infamous Canadian punk band ****ed Up were the opening act and they were great as well.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
So no mercy was meh. Ziggler stole the show. Main event was the first macth Becky Lynch was a no show and the orton Wyatt match was ok.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Descendents are incredible, so glad I got the chance so see them live. They did exactly 35 songs in about a 70 minute set (including two encores). And infamous Canadian punk band ****ed Up were the opening act and they were great as well.

I saw them like 100 years ago or something.

Well it wasn't quite that long ago. I'm not old enough to have saw them when they first were around. I'm pretty sure it was back in 96 or something, it was with the Bouncing Souls (I think) back when most people outside of Jersey, NY or PA had ever even heard of the Bouncing Souls. Glad you had fun though!

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Forgot that show was coming back. Last thing i remember was someone died, and my interest died. I seriously spent the summer mourning the entire cast only to not care about the show anymore.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Well Walking Dead, thanks for ******** in my scrambled eggs. :cry:

Motherdick.

Watching the season 6 finale again before that I thought it was coming. I didn't see the second one coming though.

JDM was so good in the episode. He's a complete psychotic *******, yet for some weird reason I still kind of like him. It's kind of like how I felt about Tywin Lannister in GOT. Maybe I'm just a bad person.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
After the intro happened and we STILL didn't see the kill scene, I figured they might not even show it until this year's season finale in April.

But they finally got to it after 21 or 22 minutes into the show.:shakehead

I was happy with the episode though, but they really dragged this out. They also had the season premiere about a week or two after when it usually premieres.

I figured maybe the world cup of hockey pushed this back a week later also!:sarcasm:

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Westworld is the besst show on TV. And hell yea Ed Harris is awesome, I forgot just how intimidating he can be as an actor. This and A History of Violence really shows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad