News Article: CONFIRMED: No suspension for PK Subban

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
Has this been posted?

CCvlw1zVIAAPX0L.jpg

They are even taking out the word micro now

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Great analogy...Murray looking for justice...wow, so are we, on Chara and the Max incident, but it's just never gonna happen...
Hard hockey play gone bad....
... and Gryba on Eller, and McCreary (?) on Zednick, and Ference on Halpern , and Williams on Koivu, and.....

Last edited:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Sens fans, on the main board seem to have gotten a really good deal on a case of Whine............;)

Price leads the Habs to victory in Game 2 and Subban scores a goal...how bad is gonna be then?

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
The conspiracy theorist in me wants to believe the microfractureâ„¢ is BS and this is all a plot to have Subban suspended.

What's likely is that the Sens are doing everything they can, including playing semantics games with an injury, to attempt to have PK suspended.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Too bad about Stone. Don't want to see a single player injured. Based on his injury, the 5 and a game was right I guess.

Problem is, Neil went after Pacioretty and Borowiecki went after Subban earlier this year. So it's hard to call the sens innocent. Still, I wish no injury, hopefully stone is back in no time.

Masuli

May 8, 2013
Turku, Finland
I'll just say that one does not need MRI to find fractures from bones. X-ray is there for that for a reason. MRI is used to image stress fractures (think military and athletes who stressi their legs too much) and even in that it can be inconclusive.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I am 100% confident in this statement:

If the roles were reversed and Stone slashed Subban and PK rolled around on the ice there would have been 2 minutes on Stone or perhaps no penalty at all and Subban would have got 2 minutes for diving.

Plus a fine from the league for embelishment

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Well it sucks that Stone got hurt. I don't like to see that. And if it was the other way I'd be really pissed. Rightly or wrongly though slashes have been around forever. Until they start calling them consistently it's going to happen from time to time.

habfaninvictoria

Nov 1, 2007
Victoria BC
The only micro-fracture I'm convinced of is the one between the ears of the average sens fan who believes the hype.

I'm not a dr. but from what I've gleaned off the interwebs.... Micro-fractures are repetitive use injuries. If you've ever had shin splints.. they suck... but that's a microfracture. This is more likely a deep contusion. I've had bruises against the bone.... they suck .... but unless you're a giant cry baby it shouldn't impede your ability to play. Yes there may be some discomfort... but suck it up butter cup it's the playoffs.

If Subban had broken anything with that swing it wouldn't be a micro fracture, it would be a fracture.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
I hope the Sens dress Neil, he sucks now

And he'll probably do something stupid and cost his team a game. Only downside is he might hurt someone important

They will. The Sens do not want Karlsson to do the dirty work as he is too valuable for the team. Chris Neil can take out Price, never play another game in the series and Sens win the series even if they lose tomorrow night.

I am all for smart physical play. I hope PK is ready for what he created tomorrow night. He needs to step up and drop the gloves and settle it one way or the other or else this series is going to be a **** storm. The Habs are not big enough for **** storm series.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They will. The Sens do not want Karlsson to do the dirty work as he is too valuable for the team. Chris Neil can take out Price, never play another game in the series and Sens win the series even if they lose tomorrow night.

I am all for smart physical play. I hope PK is ready for what he created tomorrow night. He needs to step up and drop the gloves and settle it one way or the other or else this series is going to be a **** storm. The Habs are not big enough for **** storm series.

Neil isn't going to be going near Carey Price.

Nynja*

I guarantee he will try

I'd like to think the refs will nip that **** in the bud really quick, they've probably been instructed to call the rest of the series really tight, which only works to our advantage.

How many PP's did the Sens get after Stone embarrassed the refs into kicking Subban out? 19 PIM's combined in the first 28 minutes, 0 PIM's after Stone's Oscar worthy act (not incl the stuff at the end of the game). Thats not a coincidence.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Sens fans, on the main board seem to have gotten a really good deal on a case of Whine............;)

Price leads the Habs to victory in Game 2 and Subban scores a goal...how bad is gonna be then?

I want Subban to score the game winner in a shutout. That would be delicious.

Teams are going to go after Price no matter what.

The best way to protect him is to keep the play in the other team's zone. The Sens dressing Neil is very good for us.

Agreed. If Pacioretty plays, I would try to get Patches/Desharnais/DSP out against him. Let them blow by him for easy chances.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Neil isn't going to be going near Carey Price.
I hope you are right.

Neil will be targeting someone tomorrow night. Price, Pacioretty, Subban, Plekanec in that order. And if not Neil, Bobo will.

The Sens have nothing to lose by losing Neil for taking out a talented Habs player. Fines dont mean anything.

Again, I hope you thinking that the Sens are bringing in Neil to score goals is the correct thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad