News Article: CONFIRMED: No suspension for PK Subban

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
Well I took my infraction like a man, but it is near futile getting these Sens fans to admit they are losing the "mind games" right now with all the incessant whining and holier than thou approach to the incidents of game one. The main boards are very devoid of logic right now regarding anything Sens. I actually think the painting of the Habs as the bad guys fits this team nicely. Bring on the hate. It will only galvanize this team.

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
Well I took my infraction like a man, but it is near futile getting these Sens fans to admit they are losing the "mind games" right now with all the incessant whining and holier than thou approach to the incidents of game one. The main boards are very devoid of logic right now regarding anything Sens. I actually think the painting of the Habs as the bad guys fits this team nicely. Bring on the hate. It will only galvanize this team.

My favourite part is how they lose their minds over Subban hopping when he's mad, or that he threw a towel and yelled ******** in the hallway. Like, god forbid someone show emotion. It's clearly the worst thing a person can ever do, according to their fans. Makes me laugh every ******* time.

habsnacks

Nov 16, 2014
iKwzZzL.jpg

Man, laughing so hard at this. Microfractured my rib. ;)

habsnacks

Nov 16, 2014
Microfracture means there was no "full" fracture. It means a bone was partially fractured. It's not a "surgical technique".

It's just a fancy way of saying bruised bone. Also means you shouldn't be throwing punches (or trying to) after game 1.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Ottawa pulling all the stops. Pretty extreme that they actually would disclose Stone's injury when injuries are usually kept behind the veil. Well, everyone now knows Stone has a sore spot.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Ottawa pulling all the stops. Pretty extreme that they actually would disclose Stone's injury when injuries are usually kept behind the veil. Well, everyone now knows Stone has a sore spot.

A doctor confirmed to me that a microfracture is actually another term for bone bruise. There is no break visible on the X-Ray.

As for ligament damage, who knows if it happened during the scrum at the end of the game that Stone decided to participate in. That is more likely than due to a slash.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
A doctor confirmed to me that a microfracture is actually another term for bone bruise. There is no break visible on the X-Ray.

As for ligament damage, who knows if it happened during the scrum at the end of the game that Stone decided to participate in. That is more likely than due to a slash.

If only their medical staff could be fined for embellishment. Lol

Zam Boni

Dec 14, 2009
I'm not heading over to the main board...
Are there any comparable situations Ottawa fans point to when they call for a suspension?
Wasn't Kessel suspended during the pre-season a few years ago for slashing Scott a few times?
Other than that, there can't be many suspensions from slashing, especially not in the PO.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011

Really, you didn't know Stone had a wrist injury before they disclosed it today? Are you a bird? Lol

phoque taupe

May 15, 2010
Montréal

to me, they did not disclose anything.
He is not injured and will be part of their line up 2nite.

This is all a show of smoke, i hope our team will keep their heads up and keep their emotions once it's puck dropping time

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
You see these kinds of slashes almost every game...........but because it's Subban, it's a big deal??

Reckless by PK, but no intent to injure...

Or maybe as some would say, a hard hockey play...;)

Its like stabbing someone and saying you had no intention to injure him :help: What do you think would happen when you "two hand" slash someone in the wrist lol? Ridiculous..

CrazyShea

Mar 16, 2006
The Rock
Don't see anyone talking about this today fans, announcers, media etc. Same play as Subban's slash and this is how Subban's should have been treated as well imo. I guess the only difference here is this one is done on a man while Subban slashed a *****.

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Don't see anyone talking about this today fans, announcers, media etc. Same play as Subban's slash and this is how Subban's should have been treated as well imo. I guess the only difference here is this one is done on a man while Subban slashed a *****.

Also, the coach/GM of the Rags aren't a bunch of ******* either.

Davebo*

Its like stabbing someone and saying you had no intention to injure him :help: What do you think would happen when you "two hand" slash someone in the wrist lol? Ridiculous..

He went for the stick - happens often in a game. Got his wrist - unfortunate. But that's it. Believe what you want :help:

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site

Well Stone wasn't anywhere near the puck. Those are the optics here, well that and Stone acting like he was shot in the mangina. If PK had done it like Perron, probably less of a big deal. Or maybe not since it's PK.

Davebo*

No difference in magnitude of hits from what I can see. That's how a hockey player is supposed to react to a little pain - stoic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad