GDT: Columbus at Boston Feb 22: The "can the Placeholder Edition go 3 for 3" edition

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
You're a tough critic. Most analysts and coaches would say " he didn't have a chance there".

Yeah, he could have made a great save but not doing so doesn't make him any worse imo.

Eh, I think you and the rest of the Korpisalo defenders think he can do no wrong. He has shown he has some weaknesses in his game, as should be expected.
The goal he let in wasn't that bad, but he gives up a marginal one and there is always some reason for it other than maybe he needs work still.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Eh, I think you and the rest of the Korpisalo defenders think he can do no wrong. He has shown he has some weaknesses in his game, as should be expected.
The goal he let in wasn't that bad, but he gives up a marginal one and there is always some reason for it other than maybe he needs work still.

He has the potential to be a very good goalie. He just is not there yet.

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
He has the potential to be a very good goalie. He just is not there yet.

I think so too. I think a pairing of him and Bob puts us in a very good position for a long time.

I just think some of the expectations for him are prematurely high.

I'm mostly disappointed that he has wrecked our tank. :D

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Hartnell went for the puck and accidently hit a Bruins stick right into the goalie.

Good goal, even the Bruins announcer agrees and he thought it was good before it was announced as good. He said something that Hartnell would do but in this case, he 100% made a play for the puck.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus

Wait, we are criticizing korpi, on an interference goal, and 2 deflection goals ? He has kept us in this game. Has he given up 2 long goals this season . Yep, he has . Difference with him and bob, is he collects himself right away . Bobs soft goals led to 2 or 3 goals in a period. Korpi is the real deal.

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Wait, we are criticizing korpi, on an interference goal, and 2 deflection goals ? He has kept us in this game. Has he given up 2 long goals this season . Yep, he has . Difference with him and bob, is he collects himself right away . Bobs soft goals led to 2 or 3 goals in a period. Korpi is the real deal.

I think you mean Mase, because that's the exact same thing people said about him, because it was true. If anyone thinks Bob is like Mase they are crazy.

Also, I don't think anyone was criticizing him. You korpi defenders are super sensitive. As good as korpi has been, Bob is still better. I'd like to see Bob play behind the same D Korpi has.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad