GDT: Columbus at Boston Feb 22: The "can the Placeholder Edition go 3 for 3" edition

KlichkoBro*

One more proof this league is a joke. His skate is in the crease and clearly interferes with Korpi's leg.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I think next year Toronto will be doing goaltender interference reviews.

It's too subjective and refs are not consistent, I have seen less than that called interference this year.

If Jenner doesn't re-direct it Korpi probably makes the save, but it's still interference

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
nhl officiating is such a joke . U have officials that missed call in first place , and they don't want to admit they missed call in real time . Such a freakin joke

squarelaces

Aug 6, 2005
That's rich. The same goofs who missed the play review it on a large phone, on the grounds of the hallowed Boston Gardens.

KlichkoBro*

When I watch KHL playoffs and see how the refs miss every call against the SKA I understand why they do it. Everyone understands it: SKA is a toy of Putin friends.
But I can't understand why the NHL refs like to screw the Jackets all the time.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
NHL Reporter for The Boston Globe

Fluto Shinzawa ‏@GlobeFluto 8m8 minutes ago
Nobody in the press box understands why that was a good goal. Including employees from both teams.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
CSRAlR7WEAAtqv0.jpg

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Yes what a snipe by Jenner, but hot damn an even better one by Connauton for PHX! 5 points in past 4 games now for Kev. Jarmo did the tank proud by moving him and keeping Bumblehump.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Gotta be impressed with how Torts is coaching up this team. Everything he discussed today, they are Really emphasizing l

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad