GDT: Columbus at Boston Feb 22: The "can the Placeholder Edition go 3 for 3" edition

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Getting fancy. The old boston garden.

6648133_orig.jpg

Last edited:

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I was gonna ask if there was a game tonight.

CBJ 5
BOS 3

I have turned the last few games off at some point, this team has just zapped my interest. Hopefully it gets going again.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
This game has beat-down written all over it. Only hope for the Jackets is the B's are a little out of it after a long 6 game road trip.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
This game is the opposite of Dr. Fire's take on the last oen. Its one we should lose, possibly convincingly, so look for the Jackets to at least keep it close and maybe steal 2 points.

This is a critical stretch for draft position. 9 of the next 11 are easily losses and the 2 "easy" wins will probably go the other way. These 11 games will tell alot. Jackets will go 8-2-1 to sew up the 10th spot. :laugh:

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Personally I'm for tanking. But team is going to fight and I'm going to die and rise from the dead with team.
Go Jackets! CBJ 5:1

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Wow, looking at our schedule, it's going to be brutal to close out the year. Please for the love of God, just lose like we're supposed to and don't go on a crazy tear.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Wow, looking at our schedule, it's going to be brutal to close out the year. Please for the love of God, just lose like we're supposed to and don't go on a crazy tear.

Brutal...for the tank? Leafs, Sabres, Oilers, Flyers twice, Devils twice. Only three more back-to-backs the rest of the season after tomorrow. A 5-game home stand in March.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Brutal...for the tank? Leafs, Sabres, Oilers, Flyers twice, Devils twice. Only three more back-to-backs the rest of the season after tomorrow. A 5-game home stand in March.

The next 5 are against teams either in the playoff hunt or leading their division (BOS, DET, NJ, FLA, NYR), followed by a back-to-back against the Oilers and Flyers. Then a five game home stand all against playoff teams again (DET, PIT, TB, DET, NJ) with another back-to-back against NJ. Then finish out the year with PHI, CAR, @NSH, @WSH, @NYI, @CAR, NYR, @TOR, @BUF, CHI. Still not exactly the most favorable schedule even with the home stands and lack of back to backs. Edmonton is much better than what their record shows, NJ and Carolina are still fighting for the playoffs, and the majority of the rest (sans Buffalo and Toronto) are in contention, too.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 15m15 minutes ago

Scouts expected on hand for #CBJ - #Bruins: ARI, CGY, CAR, DET, DAL, FLA (2), MINN, MON, NASH, NJ, NYI, NYR, STL, TB, VAN. #tistheweek

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 15m15 minutes ago

Scouts expected on hand for #CBJ - #Bruins: ARI, CGY, CAR, DET, DAL, FLA (2), MINN, MON, NASH, NJ, NYI, NYR, STL, TB, VAN. #tistheweek

We've almost reached the tipping point where it will be quicker to say who isn't scouting us.

Seems like a lot of people to look at Tyutin...:sarcasm:

KlichkoBro*

What a stupid tip in by Boone on his own net. He makes plenty of silly plays actually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad