Confirmed with Link: Colorado Claims Christopher Wagner (Anaheim)

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
[MOD]

Any word on whether Wagner plays tommorow? Ben Street isnt cut out to be in the NHL. Just rewatched the habs game and he stuck out as very bad.

in his presser roy said he would only play tomorrow if Mitchell can't go. apparently mitchell is dtd. if mitchell can't go, then he'll slot into the 3rd line C

sidenote: sick avy. a man of his word. i like that

Street will remain the 4c

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
:yo: yes!! that would be so epic dude

in his presser roy said he would only play tomorrow if Mitchell can't go. apparently mitchell is dtd. if mitchell can't go, then he'll slot into the 3rd line C

sidenote: sick avy. a man of his word. i like that

Street will remain the 4c

I took it as Wagner would play on the 3rd or 4th line depending on Mitchell's availability. Not the other way around lol...

Thought Street was done if Mitchell is available. Why else would Wagner play above Street?

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I took it as Wagner would play on the 3rd or 4th line depending on Mitchell's availability. Not the other way around lol...

Thought Street was done if Mitchell is available. Why else would Wagner play above Street?

doesnt make sense to me either but roy said if Mitchell is in, wagner is out

edit: **** just watched the roy video again. Wagner will play 4c if mitchell is in

Last edited:

viach

Aug 5, 2007
Forget number #62, he is going to wear #36 according to coloradoavalanche.com

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Just be better than Cliche and not a 100 pound teenage girl like Street. Everything will be fine.

McLeod-Wagner-Skille line could be a unit of pitbulls. Crazy puck pursuit and energy on that line.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Just be better than Cliche and not a 100 pound teenage girl like Street. Everything will be fine.

From stats alone he doesn't seem to have much better offensive skills than Cliche (to say the least) but he does have a more physical style of play, which is good. Also, he's still young and Duck fans were upset about losing him so I'm happy with that.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Just realized it was Friberg I wanted to claim before the season not Wagner as I said earlier in the thread.
Oops :laugh:

Former Ladder

Thanks Noob Noob
Dec 31, 2013
United States
Just realized it was Friberg I wanted to claim before the season not Wagner as I said earlier in the thread.
Oops :laugh:

I just realized the same thing! I kept seeing people say that Wagner's skating was mediocre to above average and I was remembering how fast he was in preseason but that was Friberg. :laugh: I do not remember Wagner then.

Last edited:

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
He's averaging 3 hits per game.
Supposedly has decent speed.
Close to 54% on faceoffs, albeit small sample.
And contributes 1:15 pre game on the PK, meaning he should have some defensive awareness.

If he can chip in 10-15 pts, what more can you ask of a 4th line C?

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
From stats alone he doesn't seem to have much better offensive skills than Cliche (to say the least) but he does have a more physical style of play, which is good. Also, he's still young and Duck fans were upset about losing him so I'm happy with that.

It wasn't that Cliche didn't have an offensive game, it's just that he didn't contribute to anything other than occasionally blocking a shot on the PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad