GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs St. Louis Blouse | 7PM MT | Stupid low-effort GDT

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
I have no idea what Perron is mad about? You can't slide tackle in hockey.

I had to listen to the Blues feed....something about a 2 legged pad slide to try to keep the puck from clearing the zone. They said it wasn't a tripping call even though he tripped the guy.
They showed the rule # at 2nd intermission as far as what G did when shooting the stick, but I forgot what number..lol.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
In honor of Jojo's first win (maybe his only) with the Avs.

TI9HiyUqRm75jPyKQ5.gif

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Not sure about a maintenance day but reducing his minutes might help alot. I dont know if I wanna take him out entirely. I dont have the stat line in front of me but I saw him alot tonight and Renouf not so much.
Renouf blends in very well

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Johansson didn't not look good at all for like 90% of this game, but he did make some solid saves at the end, when the team needed them.

Happy for him, he needed a confidence booster, but I'll be even happier for him if he can play the way he did the last 5-10 minutes, for his entire next game.
What I can say is that he looks 100% more confident in goal than Miska.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Solid win.

Credit to Johansson for making some good saves and getting it done. He was still out of position a ton and I didn't like the goals he let in but I'll take it when they can get a win without Grubauer.

Refs are just terrible. It's like they make it up as they go. Two Blues players are trying to break Compher in half with the cross checks and buddy just stands behind the net calmly watching and then points for a faceoff as if nothing happened. Then Rantanen's cross check going up the ice gets called right away. I mean, Rantanen needs to chill with those or at least get stronger sticks so they don't snap but the inconsistency is frustrating.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Not sure about a maintenance day but reducing his minutes might help alot. I dont know if I wanna take him out entirely. I dont have the stat line in front of me but I saw him alot tonight and Renouf not so much.

I don’t know if Renouf got benched, but he only played 4:13.

I thought he was fine when he was on the ice, but he barely played. Possibly because this game was a penalty fest and he doesn’t play on either special teams units.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Refs are just terrible. It's like they make it up as they go. Two Blues players are trying to break Compher in half with the cross checks and buddy just stands behind the net calmly watching and then points for a faceoff as if nothing happened. Then Rantanen's cross check going up the ice gets called right away. I mean, Rantanen needs to chill with those or at least get stronger sticks so they don't snap but the inconsistency is frustrating.

It was the perfect situation with Rantanen. 4-5 minutes left, St Louis down by a goal. Drama is needed. GAME MANAGEMENT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad