News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Certainly not laziness... the Avs just don't want to open that up. The media isn't strong enough to force it.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Certainly not laziness... the Avs just don't want to open that up. The media isn't strong enough to force it.
If you put 0 pressure you get 0 give.
It makes sense though, Colorado is in part of the nation where people are really laid-back and don't really have type A personalities. I am not saying they're as laid-back as Long Beach natives making ska/reggae music or on the beaches of Hawaii, but enough that there isn't a huge urge for people to push at this sort of thing. It's not necessarily a personnel thing, but a culture thing and that's harder to change. Our owner's nickname is Silent Stan for a reason though.

DiPietro!!!!!!!!!
Was actually a damn good analyst for the Islanders in-between intermissions. The worst hire by far is Cassie Two Surnames.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
I’m seeing Dater having his annual meltdown on twitter

what happened this time?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I’m seeing Dater having his annual meltdown on twitter

what happened this time?
Looks like he didn't appreciate that Dreger got all the attention for the Landeskog situation.

But yea he's once again out of control tonight.

...and now he's calling someone from the Athletic an idiot.

Reactions: 22FUTON9

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Sounds like Dater was beefing with a former employer that "reaped the benefits of (his) outreach" too, which happened to coincide with AJ getting suspended from twitter supposedly for threatening tweets?

boz

Jan 20, 2004
I would say more of a weekly meltdown for Dater at this stage... the guy really needs to get off social media but his livelihood depends on it so :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad