News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
That's what I was thinking. If you want to settle, why not just settle now?

My pure guess is this might just be temporary for the playoffs since the Avs have a shot at the Cup. Not long term. We'll see though.
My guess is the mediator wants this much time to go through all of the court documents and become familiar with both sides briefs and views before commencing.

Reactions: McMetal

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I haven't been able to watch that many games this season, so who is the replacement for LJ?

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017

This is pretty interesting. It seemed like the Athletic was hemorrhaging money since the pandemic started.

Reactions: madman

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
This is pretty interesting. It seemed like the Athletic was hemorrhaging money since the pandemic started.

I'd be willing to bet they were losing money long before that. The VC capital they raised was gonna run out eventually.

I can't help but think of the scene in Fight Club when the main character talks about harvesting liposuction fat to make soap to sell to people when I think of this sale. They went out of their way to pillage the newspapers of talent only to sell to the biggest newspaper in the world. Pretty disappointed, but not at all surprised.

Reactions: Cake Malar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad