Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Really? This is what you see when you click on his name, does it look professional to you?

7FyC3TE.png

He actually was the first to post a handful of news and updates. He also posted and retweeted interesting The Athletic links. The bad may have outweighted the good recently but there's still some good stuff hidden in there.

Oh dear...well I just won't believe anything that man writes now. :laugh:

Seriously dude, it really doesn't bother me that he has a meme as his Twitter header. Bob McKenzie had a margarita glass as his Twitter avatar for a while, did that strike you as "unprofessional?"

Again, if it's really bothering you that much, by all means, vent. I certainly wouldn't stop you even if I could.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006

Yeah he’s the polar opposite of that.

An extreme homer, with over dramatic calls who doesn’t even really have a good knowledge of the game. He was an unbearable commentator before and now with him screaming about Comcast every 3 seconds he’s forced me to look for opposing team’s feeds.

He seems like a good person so I don’t want him to lose his job or anything, but Altitude can’t secure television deals while at the same time there are fans who actually can watch Altitude like myself who still go out of their way to not watch because of guys like Moser. My wish is they somehow “promote” him into a role where I never have to hear his voice again.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Yeah he’s the polar opposite of that.

An extreme homer, with over dramatic calls who doesn’t even really have a good knowledge of the game. He was an unbearable commentator before and now with him screaming about Comcast every 3 seconds he’s forced me to look for opposing team’s feeds.

He seems like a good person so I don’t want him to lose his job or anything, but Altitude can’t secure television deals while at the same time there are fans who actually can watch Altitude like myself who still go out of their way to not watch because of guys like Moser. My wish is they somehow “promote” him into a role where I never have to hear his voice again.
The people demand Conor McGahey!!!!

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Everyone apparently "pitchforks" the puck if it's not a shot or a pass according to Moser.

Again, I don't mind him at all as a PBP guy (I really didn't like Haynes on the TV) but he could stand to switch things up from time to time.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Babel Salamander

Oct 9, 2017
Speaking of Moser, he really needs to cut some **** out of his vocabulary, such as:

"Squirted right through him"
"Rubbed him off"
"Needs [something] in the worst kind of way"

He also gratuitously over-pronounces H sounds. He should be in an Iron Butterfly cover band. 'Oh won't you come with me-he-he. And take my ha-ha-hand."

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone

It’s McNabb that the problem. Ya it’s nice not to be total homer, but 3 minute diatribes about the nobility of Ryan Getzlaf or Nick Foligno add up over the course of a season. When I stop by opponent broadcasts I’m blown away encountering actual homerism. I really feel the broadcast style affects fan culture significantly, it’s part of why Minnesota fans are so batbrained and avs nation remains very sheepish.

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Not really Colorado media, but whatever happened to Chris Nichols? Was he shamed into stopping? I know he was catching crap for just grabbing thoughts out of interviews and turning them into juicy headlines

Oddly enough his last tweet was about the Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino