Confirmed with Link: Colin white signed to ELC

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Me neither, I think Batherson could be a much better scoring version of Fisher but who knows at this early point. I thought that when I first saw him at the development camp when he was hitting everything & flying out there. Wolanin has had a very good night tonight as well with 4 pts by now, I think.

I don't see that. Fisher could really skate , was fast and could hit and play physical.. Better defensively than offensively.. Batherson is an offensive player 1st and foremost. Does not skate as well as Fisher, and does not play physical close to what Fisher did ..even when he first broke in.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Its time.

White looks like such a better player when hes in the top 6 with players who actually know how to make and take a pass. Confidence so much better.

He needs to stay as our #2 C
Yup. We seem to now have 3 good lines, and then a 4th line of Pyatt and Paajarvi haha

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
White has definitely earned his way up to bigger minutes quickly. And he was getting deployed that way tonite by the coach. He meshes well with Tkachuk, Stone, and Duchene so if he can keep it up there's sure to be great opportunities for ice time ahead.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Tkachuk-White-Stone needs to stay a thing

Tkachuk-White-Stone
Dzingel-Duchene-Ryan
Boedker-Tierney-Batherson
Paajavi-Paul-Pyatt
McCormick

Lets just do it. Lets try to win some games and just call Batherson up.

Our top 9 needs another talented winger, and he clearly looks ready.

Reactions: Clayonator

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Chris Stevenson told White he thought he looked faster and was skating really well recently, asked him if something was up earlier.. White said he had a popped rib earlier this year..

Reactions: derriko

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad