Confirmed with Link: Colin white signed to ELC

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
What would the combinations be?

Tkachuk-White-Stone
Dzingel-Duchene-XXX (Paajarvi? lol)
Boedker-Tierney-Ryan

Paul-Duchene-Dzingel can be an interesting line if Boucher has the balls to try...

Or:

Boedker - Duchene - Dzingel
Tkachuk - White - Stone
Paul - Tierney - Ryan
Really? - Not him again! - FFS are you serious?

Seems like a solid lineup.

Reactions: Sensinitis

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
He looked really good again...he loves the circle the net and then work way towards it but he needs a bit more strength to get a proper shot off when not fully set.

He is proving that he would be a top 3rd C or a decent 2C at this stage...lots to like in his whole game.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Way off on this one pal. I'd consider deleting this post.

I know I am more accurate comparing him to Pyatt, when other option is Hossa LOL

I understand you're a White fan boy but please do not exaggerate. He is not even as good as Dzingle, yet

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I know I am more accurate comparing him to Pyatt, when other option is Hossa LOL

I understand you're a White fan boy but please do not exaggerate. He is not even as good as Dzingle, yet

The other option was Fisher or Hossa. Not just Hossa.

But hey let's forget about that.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008

I think he’s better than Dzingel already tbh

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Defensively Yes
Skating No
Shooting No
Passing No
Speed No
Stick-handling No
Smarter maybe?
Maybe not in a vacuum if you want to isolate individual traits. But as a hockey player in general yes.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Now Chris Kelly is one of the better comparisons, with better skating and more potential. Potential is the key word.

Some fangirls will get their feelings hurt again LOL
Why do you hate Colin White so much lmao.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Chris Kelly and Kyle Turris

I agree, I have always looked at White as being similar to Turris, potentially slightly defensively while Turris was better offensively but White has surprised me with his offence & I now think he has the potential to be at least as good as Turris or a Turris lite which is what I have always thought about him. I also thought that Bowers was a White lite type of player & Norris could be offensively better than all of them while still very good defensively.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I don't see the Fisher comparison with White.
Me neither, I think Batherson could be a much better scoring version of Fisher but who knows at this early point. I thought that when I first saw him at the development camp when he was hitting everything & flying out there. Wolanin has had a very good night tonight as well with 4 pts by now, I think.

Last edited:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Next Season:

Duchene - Brown - Stone
Dzingel - Tierny/Chlapik - Ryan
Tkachuk - White - Batherson
Formenton - Paul - Gagne/Rodewald/Nurmi/??? - may need a better 4th line RW who can score consistently

Chabot - DeMello/JBD - it could take JBD a little time to grow into this position
Lajoie - Ceci
Harpur - Jaros/Boro

Anderson - Hogberg/??? - Ottawa may need a #1 goalie as well as a backup sooner rather than later

Sentron5000

Mar 24, 2010
Next Season:

Duchene - Brown - Stone
Dzingel - Tierny/Chlapik - Ryan
Tkachuk - White - Batherson
Formenton - Paul - Gagne/Rodewald/Nurmi/??? - may need a better 4th line RW who can score consistently

Chabot - DeMello/JBD - it could take JBD a little time to grow into this position
Lajoie - Ceci
Harpur - Jaros/Boro

Anderson - Hogberg/??? - Ottawa may need a #1 goalie as well as a backup sooner rather than later

A) Brown needs to have one hell of a season to be 1st line center next year. My guess is he'll still be in Belleville.
B) No chance all of Duchene, Stone, Dzingel and Ceci are resigned. Not enough money. I would guess the first 2 are signed and the latter 2 are traded.
C) No way Pageau is moved. He's too versatile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad