Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm

Simpsons-Pitchforks-Alternate.jpg

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
He didn't look too good after that hit in Tampa. Wonder if that has something to do with it

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Anyone else having issues with HF boards today?

White got slashed by Ekblad at about 7:25 or so remaining in the 1st period. He got kicked out of the draw , Stone took it, the puck kicked over to the right wing where White went to retrieve and Ekblad gave him a good chop.. a few seconds later White stole the puck near the blue line ,and tried to handle it, lost it and went to the bench shaking his hand. He never got on again in the 1st.. tried it 1st shift in the 2nd and packed it in.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville

White got slashed by Ekblad at about 7:25 or so remaining in the 1st period. He got kicked out of the draw , Stone took it, the puck kicked over to the right wing where White went to retrieve and Ekblad gave him a good chop.. a few seconds later White stole the puck near the blue line ,and tried to handle it, lost it and went to the bench shaking his hand. He never got on again in the 1st.. tried it 1st shift in the 2nd and packed it in.
Quite a few of our guys got slashed in that game. Didn't know it was part of the Panthers' MO.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Quite a few of our guys got slashed in that game. Didn't know it was part of the Panthers' MO.
I agree they got a few slashing penalties and got away with a few. I thought they slashed more than most teams we've seen as well.

Last edited:

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria

Yup my posts appeared and disappeared all day.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
His hand is not 100% but getting better . Hopefully it does not hamper him to the point where he has to miss shifts

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
His hand is not 100% but getting better . Hopefully it does not hamper him to the point where he has to miss shifts

He sounded pretty positive, so it is a huge bonus for him and the team as he has been playing well.

I really didn't see this coming , glad I am wrong. Not saying he is a superstar, but man, Pierre McGuire would not shut up about his potential and how good he is. Looks like he may be right!

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
He sounded pretty positive, so it is a huge bonus for him and the team as he has been playing well.

I really didn't see this coming , glad I am wrong. Not saying he is a superstar, but man, Pierre McGuire would not shut up about his potential and how good he is. Looks like he may be right!

I hope he can go 100% and take draws.. just not to give Boucher any reason to switch him out of there for Tierney or Smith... I'd like to see that line operate at 100% for a few games to see what they can do.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad