Confirmed with Link: Colin white signed to ELC

Yourkeyparka

Oct 15, 2010
He has speed to get to the puck and enough defensive awareness to help us. Kelly has to come out - can't keep up anymore. White will play 3rd line wing w Pageau and Pyatt I hope.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Finally! We sure took long enough to rush his development.

This is the right move. Should have had had him up in Boston.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
They'll reactivate Neil just so they can put White on a line with him and Kelly to teach him intangibles and leadership.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
We always kind of expected this was going to happen, it was probably part of the negotiations & I assume he will get into one of the Detroit games to burn the yr. :handclap:

Yourkeyparka

Oct 15, 2010
I expect Mr. coaching genius Boucher to figure a way out of this mess. Ha has 5 games to show us his true worth. His olayer deployment and leadership skills will tell us a lot about his supposed brilliance. This is when we have to see it - prove it now Boucher.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
As we said, what was the point of the ATO? He should have been signed immediately. But, nahh

Things were fine when they were negotiating. Downhill slide since then. Melnyk had to smash the glass case around his "Push to allow Dorion to spend in case of playoff revenue slipping away" emergency button.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
As we said, what was the point of the ATO? He should have been signed immediately. But, nahh

NCAA to NHL is a big step. I don't really have an issue with testing him out in the AHL to see if he is ready. Also wouldn't be surprised if someone who played last night is banged up and won't be able to play tomorrow.

No guarantee he draws in tomorrow but when he does I suspect it will be on the bottom line. I'd like to see him playing along side Dzingel.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
BRING ON THE FUTURE.

yes.

It won't happen but i would be ready to go
Brassard-Turris-Ryan
Hoffman-White-Stone
Pyatt-Pageau-Stalberg
Burrows-Wingel-Dzingle

Brassard is a center, i know, but he can switch with Turris depending on which side the faceoff is taking.

I really would like to see a line of Hoffman-White-Stone. That could be lethal.

But it probably won't happen this year.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
Yeah, Mr. White!

His nickname should be Heisenberg.

I like it.

tumblr_nyusrpckRz1sfc9eao1_500.gif

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Should be interesting to see who White replaces on the roster when he finally gets here, maybe Burrows or Stalberg, if they are still not exactly 100% or Kelly. My guess is they give Burrows a little more rest at his age.

I think they put him with Pageau & Pyatt to get his feet wet, start him off with two good defensive forwards & get him to play a good defensive game & not worry about scoring goals in his first game. Then they can load up with Hoffman back in the top 6 where he belongs & hopefully generate more offence.

Hoffman - Turris - Stone
Dzingel - Brassard - Ryan
Pyatt - Pageau - White
Stalberg - Kelly - Wingels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad