Cole's OT BBQ! Burgers and house music coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
The same thing happened with Barry. If you haven’t seen it yet, would highly recommend that show. Euphoria is good too, but it might be a little much for some people (lotta nudity and Gen Z energy).
Euphoria is solid in a ridiculous kind of way. Barry is probably my favorite current show, and might have the best line ever delivered on TV.
Hey Ike ya shitbird, you want a little piiiiieeeeee? That whole scene is just amazing

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I know everybody knows about Last Chance U but I'm late to QB1 on Netflix. It's way better too. I was almost done with Season 1 and Netflix took it off on August 1st :mad:

Reactions: That1Kid

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I know everybody knows about Last Chance U but I'm late to QB1 on Netflix. It's way better too. I was almost done with Season 1 and Netflix took it off on August 1st :mad:
I haven't seen the show specifically, but that shit is the worst when something gets taken off like that. Nobody wants to stop mid-stream :cry:

Reactions: SouthGeorge

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
So, anyone know anyone that works for USPS? I need a bit of help navigating their labyrinthine systems to check on two packages that are 3 months late.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
So, anyone know anyone that works for USPS? I need a bit of help navigating their labyrinthine systems to check on two packages that are 3 months late.

At this point, you're better off making a lost claim if insured.

If not...you can file a missing mail inquiry, but...they won't find it, at least not in my experience

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
At this point, you're better off making a lost claim if insured.

If not...you can file a missing mail inquiry, but...they won't find it, at least not in my experience

I've filed a missing mail inquiry, but the Czech Post won't let me file a claim for a lost package until the USPS notifies them that they lost it. So.... :dunno:

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
@Honour Over Glory

The rage room was pretty fun. Busted a bucket of bottles then sledgehammered a printer lol

I'd suggest checking it out with your lady. At the very least it's a slightly unique experience.

20200809_112428.jpg

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
I've filed a missing mail inquiry, but the Czech Post won't let me file a claim for a lost package until the USPS notifies them that they lost it. So.... :dunno:

Let me see what I can find...

Edit: you're likely screwed...unless it was sent with USPS insurance AND you claimed loss within 60 days...

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Part of the problem was that EMS wasn't available when I sent the packages because of the virus, so I had to send them registered mail.

I know USPS is super understaffed right now and that's not helping, but the website doesn't even give me an idea of who I should contact or where I should file a complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad