Cole's OT BBQ! Burgers and house music coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Anything helpful here:

USPS.com FAQs

There probably won't be "anyone" to talk to about it...

Thanks dude. USPS has opened an investigation into both of them, so here's hoping something will happen one way or the other. I've already refunded the buyer, though, because it's been over 3 months and not a single word.

This is why you need to fund the postal system, FYI, so this shit doesn't happen. :laugh: :cry:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I actually dislike the "like" system, too. The beauty of a board is discussion. I'd rather someone type "I agree (and here is why)" or "I disagree (and here is why)".

Likes are weird. I think people having a different opinion is a good thing. That's the point of a message board. To openly have discussions about the topic at hand (in this case... how f***ing shitty the Penguins are).

I only like the 'like' because If I agree with something I just click 'like' and the poster ... well... with common sense, would understand the 'likee' agree's.

No reason to have a page of posts filled with, 'yeah i agree'

Even though the 'like' system is relatively new here... the board got along fine without the likes for a long while.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Tbh, the like system is utter horseshit imposed upon us by the bean counters at Crave while they owned this shack.

We’d be better off if we were rid of it, IMO.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It's just good ol fashioned short-term dopamine feedback loop stuff.

For the record, I hand out likes even to posts burning me down or stuff I patently disagree with if it's well-articulated, sincere and makes me re-think my position.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I actually dislike the "like" system, too. The beauty of a board is discussion. I'd rather someone type "I agree (and here is why)" or "I disagree (and here is why)".

Likes are weird. I think people having a different opinion is a good thing. That's the point of a message board. To openly have discussions about the topic at hand (in this case... how f***ing shitty the Penguins are).
I agree, and here's why.

johnson1-e1551246887383-1024x683.jpg

i-LbRws9J-XL.jpg

Reactions: ColePens

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Lol holy shit I forgot they tried to reboot that shit lol

f*** off Hollywood

How funny.

I just came here to post about reboots:

1. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is getting rebooted... get this... as a (dark) drama. *sigh*
2. Comedy Central is reviving Beavis and Butthead... if it's a live action, Jake Guentzel should tryout for the part (100% sure he'd get it).

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Beavis and Butthead only works if you get the rights to rip on music videos, which was the best part of the show. Nobody cares about the actual cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad