Cole's OT BBQ! Burgers and house music coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
As a huge fan of the war within series that I've mentioned several times, it's the closest I'll get to that being any sort of movie and I love it so far as well.

I read the comic series 'all hail megatron' and that was really good.
I agree with the show though... it may be the best version of transformers since the G1 '86 movie.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Nah mate. Don't minimize your hurt and frustration in relation to that. Yours is important to you and it's real to you as well. I am sorry you're going through that. I hope things trend upwards for you soon mate.
Ugh, that all super sucks.

Called and apparently it was because the guy went back to school and gave it to his uncle for the time being until he can upgrade more in his area but the money is still there despite it saying there is nothing.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Weirder comment of the day...

Watching the classic that is "Being There" (1979) and my goodness, Shirley Mclaine at 44-45 is just...

pLr.gif

Reactions: Andy99

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I'm so hype for hockey I'm download the 360 pc emulator and NHL 2k8 iso... both of which i own, xbox broken, game scratched like a cat was break dancing on it... so I see no reason this isn't perfectly acceptable.

I need hockey now and NHL 2k8 is the best hockey sim ever. If EA didn't suck ass so hard I'd just get NHL 09... the last year they made a pc hockey game, but nahhhhhhh

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I wanted to like the show but their weird fascination with pushing that daisy character lost me. I kept on with that show for 3 seasons and tried to stomach a lead that had absolutely no charisma or any acting talent and was literally out acted at every turn by everyone around her. I gave up.

It reminded me of Smallville and Lana Lang. The wet blanket in every f***ing scene she was in and when they finally got rid of her it got better and it was already too late.
Man I disagree with you so much about tv and movies it's ridiculous :laugh: I love daisy and I think chloe is great in it.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
kpueDYD.jpg

I've got many different flavors going on now. And 2 different meat cuts.

Wasabi sauce and wasabi oil I mixed
Wasabi paste and wasabi oil I mixed
Garlic tomato pepper sauce
Scorpion pepper sauce
Cayenne pepper
Roasted tobasco sauce
Rocoto pepper sauce
Caribbean pepper and mango sauce

The two wasabis first marinated in a mix of teriyaki, brown sugar,, wasabi powder, wasabi oil, ginger, and mustard powder (this is what is used on wasabi peas). Last batch of wasabi experiments didn't bring any heat, hopefully this will help. They were like frosting cookies, as each has an interesting shade of green painted on top right now. Lol, most will dry off before done, though.

On other flavors, I marinated for 24 hrs last 2 batches, this time I only did an hour, I want to see the difference.

This thing is huge, I could probably fit 12 lbs of meat if I used all 9 trays.

Pic with some of it done.
YIFYET0.jpg

Just in time for some playoff snacks.

Last edited:

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Yikes, so Bryan Callen is kind of done now.
The guy did keep wagging his **** at Steven Rinella when he took him hunting. If he's doing that to a guy who is armed, what would he do to an unarmed woman?

In all seriousness, I have a tendency to not rush to judgement on things like this, seeing as how I wasn't there and I know some women can be vindictive and downright evil too. Having said that, when it's 4 people saying similar things (so far), where there's smoke there's usually fire. There's plenty of douchebags out there and unfortunately this isn't an uncommon thing to hear about.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Oh man, just saw that Wilford Brimley passed. Always found it wild that he was only 49 when cast as a senior in Cocoon. He did a lot of good to great stuff, but honestly my all time fave is his brief appearance in Absence of Malice. The scene he was in was like 10 minutes, here's the first two . . .

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Just got delivery notifications on 2 boxes from UPS that are not on my porch. By my count that's the 5th & 6th package of the year that UPS has delivered to the wrong address. All other delivery companies combine for 0 f***-ups.

What brown can do for me? Stop being so goddamned incompetent.

Reactions: ColePens and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@ColePens, @Honour Over Glory, and every other well wisher here.

Half way through Madison's chemo protocol, and just got the results of her latest flow cytometry.

There now is no evidence of B cell lymphoma, so she's officially in remission.

Her T zone remains, but as I mentioned earlier it's what is called an indolent lymphoma in that it doesn't respond to chemo and, unlike T cell lymphoma, is something many dogs live with for years.

So, the best news for now. :5:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Half way through Madison's chemo protocol, and just got the results of her latest flow cytometry.

Her T zone remains, but as I mentioned earlier it's what is called an indolent lymphoma in that it doesn't respond to chemo and, unlike T cell lymphoma, is something many dogs live with for years.

I shall have a drink in her honor to celebrate, mate. I can't imagine the relief and happiness you feel and whatever else that maybe going through your mind and heart right now at the though that Madison is ok.

That pup deserves an ice cream and hours of belly rubs.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014

That is AWESOME @KIRK, Ziggy and I are sharing treats from Montana!!!

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
So Kyla (my pup) is still in ICU. Something has caused her red blood cells to start fusing together. On its own, that increases her risk for blood clot issues. But more urgently, it's causing her immune system to attack the red blood cells. Healthy red blood count is like 35-55 percent. When she got there she was at 13. She's moving in the right direction since getting a blood transfusion, but it looks like she's gonna need a second before the drugs get her immune system in check. She was up in to the 20s at least, and eating and walking outside to go to the bathroom.

What a strange disease that came out of nowhere. At least it's not painful, but I feel so bad that we can't see her.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

Nice! Kick some ass Madison!

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
So Kyla (my pup) is still in ICU. Something has caused her red blood cells to start fusing together. On its own, that increases her risk for blood clot issues. But more urgently, it's causing her immune system to attack the red blood cells. Healthy red blood count is like 35-55 percent. When she got there she was at 13. She's moving in the right direction since getting a blood transfusion, but it looks like she's gonna need a second before the drugs get her immune system in check. She was up in to the 20s at least, and eating and walking outside to go to the bathroom.

What a strange disease that came out of nowhere. At least it's not painful, but I feel so bad that we can't see her.

Sorry to hear that. :(

I'm under the impression you have two dogs?

Reactions: Ogrezilla

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014

Oh jeez, how awful. Hope you can see her soon, at home!!

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad