OT: Cole's OT Bar: -18 and snow to 60 and run to 30 and rain all in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I'm gonna pretend I moved out to Portland like I wanted to, so I'm on the same time window as you. Which means I'm still in 2018, so I can have another brewski or 2 :laugh:

For real though, I loved Portland whenever I visited it. Beautiful city.

This is what I imagine you’re looking like thinking about whether to have another drink or not

giphy.gif

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I should go to sleep, I have to get back to a normal sleep schedule tomorrow night. But apparently 10 days off is enough to get me sleeping to almost 11 after staying up til 3. why would I do this? :laugh:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I should go to sleep, I have to get back to a normal sleep schedule tomorrow night. But apparently 10 days off is enough to get me sleeping to almost 11 after staying up til 3. why would I do this? :laugh:

I’m in bed already and it’s only 9:45 but I’ll fight being tired and stay up past midnight. If I don’t I will get woken up by my pugs freaking out about fireworks. Well one will freak out and the other will just let out a disapproving snort but not move.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What drew you to Portland? Not hating, just curious.

I went there with a friend over spring break last year. There was just something about it that I found absolutely captivating. It gave me a Pittsburgh vibe, a legit city that didn't feel like a city.

I've been trying to find a city just like Pittsburgh that isn't close to where I grew up, so maybe that's why I found Portland so nice. My friend also loved it when he went over this summer, so I'm not alone with loving the city :laugh:

This is what I imagine you’re looking like thinking about whether to have another drink or not

giphy.gif

My friend convinced me that it's still the night of the 31st, so I'm gonna drink a few more and watch Zootopia :laugh:

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Tinder is a horrible app, but I always find apps like it and bumble re-installed on my phone after a night of heavy drinking :laugh:

I can't complain much tho, I would have gone on 2 dates in college without it and I have a date in early January because of it.

I could never use those apps, just give an odd vibe off to me. I mean, I'd like to find someone but using sites etc is something I don't know if I'd be able to do, can't decide if I would benefit from it or enjoy it or not. The joy of life!

I too am also not looking forward to going back to work. Looking for a new job so hope that happens this year.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I honestly don't know if I'll do the vacation in one big chunk like this again next year. It was nice to be lazy, but I can tell I'm going to be even more tired starting back up to work than before the break because of it :cry:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I honestly don't think I'll do the vacation in one big chunk like this again next year. It was nice to be lazy, but I can tell I'm going to be even more tired starting back up to work than before the break because of it :cry:

There's something to be said about like a solid week off and sprinkle the other days into long weekend/midweek break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad