OT: Cole's OT Bar: -18 and snow to 60 and run to 30 and rain all in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
200w.gif

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I'm doing both as well.

My chronic neck pain was best during and just after the work Christmas party. So I’m prescribing it to myself this Christmas. I got those low carb vodka drinks so it’s a better for me or so I tell myself :laugh:

Reactions: Ogrezilla

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
This thread needs more Pigpen ...

Also ... my super secret stash of gifs ... some are most definitely NSFW ... Merry Christmas!

Edit to add ... Friendly reminder that while some of the gifs in the stash are NSFW, if it would be *'d by the filter it can't be used here.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Oh god, both of my parents are sick and I'm at their home. I think they got it from my nephew this weekend. Let's see if I get it...
My niece decided to freak the shit out of all of us. My dad in all his infinite wisdom, knows she's allergic to eggs and nuts. So of course he gives her a pistachio. For one she can't even chew it and she's allergic to ALL nuts. My brother had to give her an epi shot asap.

My dad is all sitting by himself in the corner of shame.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Nothing is more awkward than having to explain various aspects of sexuality to one's father and grandfather right after a family (especially when one's aunt's in-laws that one is not related to are there en masse) because every single one of one's cousins on that side of the family are LGBT and one's father/grandfather can't keep up.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
My niece decided to freak the **** out of all of us. My dad in all his infinite wisdom, knows she's allergic to eggs and nuts. So of course he gives her a pistachio. For one she can't even chew it and she's allergic to ALL nuts. My brother had to give her an epi shot asap.

My dad is all sitting by himself in the corner of shame.

I think you mean your dad decided to freak the shit out of all of you. But I'm glad she's fine.

Nothing is more awkward than having to explain various aspects of sexuality to one's father and grandfather right after a family (especially when one's aunt's in-laws that one is not related to are there en masse) because every single one of one's cousins on that side of the family are LGBT and one's father/grandfather can't keep up.

I understand certain things, but after the LGBT I stop comprehending and realize that it doesn't affect me and it doesn't matter (to me). Just let people be themselves. If you don't get it then move on and let them be as long as it isn't harming the innocent.

Furries, I don't get. The people on My Strange Addiction, I don't get. But if neither are putting others in harm's way then whatever. You do you.

I think that's the best I can put it, for me.

Edit: the furries thing wasn't directed at you. Just something that came up in conversation with me recently.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
I think you mean your dad decided to freak the **** out of all of you. But I'm glad she's fine.

I understand certain things, but after the LGBT I stop comprehending and realize that it doesn't affect me and it doesn't matter (to me). Just let people be themselves. If you don't get it then move on and let them be as long as it isn't harming the innocent.

Furries, I don't get. The people on My Strange Addiction, I don't get. But if neither are putting others in harm's way then whatever. You do you.

I think that's the best I can put it, for me.

Edit: the furries thing wasn't directed at you. Just something that came up in conversation with me recently.

It's not whether I get it or not. It's more that it's awkward that two generations of ancestors are expecting me to have to spell it out for them.

And about the other part, at my age, I don't really fit in with that social group anymore. I just keep the name because I'm uncreative and don't really want to have to show my face to anybody outside of work and family.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Furries, I don't get.

Meh they're cos-players that like dressing up as anthropomorphic animals. I don't really have an issue with them.

Speaking of furries, Isabelle is awesome in Smash Bros. Level 9 computers in Ultimate are an absolute ***** in this game, but I'm on a 10 game win streak with her right now. Just gotta spam the gyroid and fishing rod and mix in some dash attacks and aerials here and there, that's how you play as Isabelle. It's hard to get kills with her though and I think they made her slower with the new update, those are the big things I've noticed with her.

Reactions: Ogrezilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad