OT: Cole's OT Bar: -18 and snow to 60 and run to 30 and rain all in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
lef4spojcr721.jpg

This, basically this.

I ended last night by taking some Bucks Fizz home :laugh:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
My brother decided that was all we were going to drink. I'm not a fan of that bottle anymore.

I'm too old for this **** man.

Obviously this might not be an option for you but since I’ve gone back to partaking in the electric lettuce I’ve had zero urge or want or desire to drink. It’s weird.

Plus with the hippie cabbage you don’t feel like shit the next day. It’s great!!

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Obviously this might not be an option for you but since I’ve gone back to partaking in the electric lettuce I’ve had zero urge or want or desire to drink. It’s weird.

Plus with the hippie cabbage you don’t feel like **** the next day. It’s great!!

I'm sure it is. My job doesn't recognize legality of use under State law when Federal still disallows use.

So legal alcohol it is, for me!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Plus with the hippie cabbage you don’t feel like **** the next day. It’s great!!
I had some of the hippie cabbage.

I mixed both, clearly not wise.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
:laugh:

I forgot your in Canada too

Yeah and when I was drunk, I completely forgot at one point that I was in Canada, so when someone came out to their back yard and could see directly into the patio, I suddenly had this knee jerk reaction to hide the joint and my gf was like "Oh sweetheart, what are you doing?" lol.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The number I care about is the 0 beers I've had in 2019, a number that I intend to keep low for the first month or so of the year.

This weight loss competition at work is going to be the death of me. A month of going to the gym every day, eating only 1500 calories a day and no drinking (unless I stay below 1500 calories)? This sounds terrible. But my pride and $70 is enough to push me I guess :laugh:

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
After debating it for like 2 weeks, I finally bought Splatoon 2 and the expansion. I'm either going to love this game or I'm never going to play it, I don't see an in between here :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad